Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

technically 3 hours left but i'll wait to listen at noon rather than midnight. Gonna leave this thread cause the hype is REAL & the flood of positive comments is very very promising!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

didn't expect to like this as much as i do

i really like FEED and 4 EVER 4 ME (they remind me so much of Ashlee Simpson's Autobiography album), WASTED and COME TOGETHER

Edited by Irvine
typo

28 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Who else wants to rank her title tracks :gaycat1: Queen gave us 2 on her last project, phew

DWTD>Confident>TMYLM>HWGA>TAOSO>Don't Forget>Holy F***>Unbroken

The art of starting over

TMYLM

HWGA

Holy ****

dont forget

dwtd

unbroken 

5 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

The art of starting over

TMYLM

HWGA

Holy ****

dont forget

dwtd

unbroken 

are people rly ranking the 3 song prelude (DTWD) in their rankings and separately from TAOSO ???? 

1 minute ago, ryoncé said:

are people rly ranking the 3 song prelude (DTWD) in their rankings and separately from TAOSO ???? 

No, it's the title tracks of each album (DWTDTAOSO technically has two)

2 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

No, it's the title tracks of each album (DWTDTAOSO technically has two)

ya i know it has 2 names...

im saying in their ranking ppl are putting "DWTD" and "TAOSO" as 2 different albums entirely in their rankings

isnt DWTD essentially the unreleased collection that we got lots of unreleased tracks from but isnt like a stand alone, actual album apart from TAOSO????? 

4 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

Yeah honestly I only start the album with TAOSO. Sometimes if I want to make myself sad I’ll go back to icu. I didn’t like the studio version of anyone just the live version and got tired of dwtd

43 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Who else wants to rank her title tracks :gaycat1: Queen gave us 2 on her last project, phew

where is demi ? what do you consider the title track from that album 

Edited by ryoncé

2 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

I’m here sis :jonny:

1 hour ago, hypnodemiluv said:

YOU ARE REVENGE!? BIGGEST PLOT TWIST EVER :jonny:

WAIT

WHAT?????!!!!!

WHAAAAAAT?!!!!???!!!!! 

16 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

The art of starting over

TMYLM

HWGA

Holy ****

dont forget

dwtd

unbroken 

WHERE IT BELONGS :clap3:

smoore95GAGA
6 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

ya i know it has 2 names...

im saying in their ranking ppl are putting "DWTD" and "TAOSO" as 2 different albums entirely in their rankings

isnt DWTD essentially the unreleased collection that we got lots of unreleased tracks from but isnt like a stand alone, actual album apart from TAOSO????? 

Sis you aren’t getting it. We aren’t ranking the albums, just the title tracks. If we were doing albums, we would just say DWTD/TAOSO. But they are 2 different songs that both make up the title of the album, thus are both being included in the ranking of title tracks :cm:

smoore95GAGA
19 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

The art of starting over

TMYLM

HWGA

Holy ****

dont forget

dwtd

unbroken 

You forgot Confident sis

smoore95GAGA
8 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

where is demi ? what do you consider the title track from that album 

It doesn’t have one? I’m starting to wonder if you understand the concept of title tracks sis. The album Confident has a track named Confident. The album Unbroken has a track named Unbroken (unfortunately). The album named Demi does not have a track named Demi.

Edited by smoore95GAGA

50 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Holy **** > TAOSO > DWTD > HWGA > TMYLM > Don't Forget > Confident >>>>>>>>>> unbr*ken

51 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

TMLYM

TAOSO

HWGA

Holy F*CK

Unbroken

Don't Forget

Confident

oop. :laugh: I decided not to include DWTD.

3 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

It doesn’t have one? I’m starting to wonder if you understand the concept of title tracks sis. The album Confident has a track named Confident. The album Unbroken has a track named Unbroken (unfortunately). The album named Demi does not have a track named Demi.

lol ya i read it wrong @ first oops

my rank is same as urs tbh

DF> HF> HWGA > AOSO > Confident > DWTD > TMYLM > Unbroken 

HOLY **** is the definition of when artistry meets an immaculate soundscape of lyrics, production, and vocals. This is by a llonnggg shot Demi’s most accomplished body of work ever. Every single one of these sixteen tracks has something to offer and how they are sequenced makes for an unparalleled experience that leaves a tremendous impact on the listener.

It was very difficult to rank these, but here’s what mine looks like currently:

1. “WASTED”
2. “EAT ME” (featuring Royal & The Serpent)

3. “BONES”

4. “HELP ME” (featuring Dead Sara)

5. “FEED”

6. “HAPPY ENDING”

7. “4 EVER 4 ME”

8. “29”

9. “COME TOGETHER”

10. “HEAVEN”

11. “HOLY ****”

12. “SUBSTANCE”

13. “FREAK” (featuring YUNGBLUD)

14. “SKIN OF MY TEETH”

15. “CITY OF ANGELS”

16. “DEAD FRIENDS”

I am so proud of Demetria and all that they have accomplished. Despite the fact that she has been through so much—near death, sexual assault, a from the media and public, unhealthy relationships, abuse, daddy issues, etc.—all of that pain has made her the artist she is today. And the Lovato on HOLY **** is the Lovato at their highest and rawest form, making for one of the best records of the year and quite possibly one of the best punk-rock pop records ever. 

I fully expect to see this in the Album of the Year category at next year’s Grammys.

Edited by skwonderfactory

Amazing album! I gotta listen more to know if it's better then HWGA in the long run :gaycatina1:

smoore95GAGA
12 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

lol ya i read it wrong @ first oops

my rank is same as urs tbh

Oh nice, I was confused there lol

12 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

HOLY **** is the definition of when artistry meets an immaculate soundscape of lyrics, production, and vocals. This is by a llonnggg shot Demi’s most accomplished body of work ever. Every single one of these sixteen tracks has something to offer and how they are sequenced makes for an unparalleled experience that leaves a tremendous impact on the listener.

It was very difficult to rank these, but here’s what mine looks like currently:

1. “WASTED”
2. “EAT ME” (featuring Royal & The Serpent)

3. “BONES”

4. “HELP ME” (featuring Dead Sara)

5. “FEED”

6. “HAPPY ENDING”

7. “4 EVER 4 ME”

8. “29”

9. “COME TOGETHER”

10. “HEAVEN”

11. “HOLY ****”

12. “SUBSTANCE”

13. “FREAK” (featuring YUNGBLUD)

14. “SKIN OF MY TEETH”

15. “CITY OF ANGELS”

16. “DEAD FRIENDS”

I am so proud of Demetria and all that they have accomplished. Despite the fact that she has been through so much—near death, sexual assault, a from the media and public, unhealthy relationships, abuse, daddy issues, etc.—all of that pain has made her the artist she is today. And the Lovato on HOLY **** is the Lovato at their highest and rawest form, making for one of the best records of the year and quite possibly one of the best punk-rock pop records ever. 

I fully expect to see this in the Album of the Year category at next year’s Grammys.

No lies spotted!

This album is an absolute MASTERPIECE :jonny5: It is giving me EVERYTHINGGGG.