• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

I've always found Demi's discography kinda lacking for her status (Demi and Confident are so so) but she truly upgraded with the last 3 albums. 

The layered whispery and screamy vocals in the 2nd prechorus of Heaven is so chaotic. I love it. ?

cut it off, cut it off, CUT IT OFF, CUT IT OFF!!!

2 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

The layered whispery and screamy vocals in the 2nd prechorus of Heaven is so chaotic. I love it. ?

I realized it's cut your hand off is what the Bible verse says and is taught as anti-masturbation propaganda... wow

3 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

I've always found Demi's discography kinda lacking for her status (Demi and Confident are so so) but she truly upgraded with the last 3 albums. 

THIS

This album is truly so so so insane, I did not expect so much HARD CORE ROCK. Truly such a heavy album and so much beautiful instrumentals and production. Oak did an amazing job transitioning from R&B to rock.

Yungblud adds a lot of flair on Freak, Royal adds it on Eat Me, and Dead Sara adds it on Help Me. I love how their voices kind of fuse with Demi's and it's almost like one of Demi's alter egos is singing. Really cool creative choices with the features and they all added style to the songs.

I agree with everyone who said this, but Eat Me is truly a career highlight wow I cannot wait for the music video tonight (if it's coming tonight). WOW WOW WOW WOW!

3 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

I realized it's cut your hand off is what the Bible verse says and is taught as anti-masturbation propaganda... wow

Yeeeeeee specifically Matthew 5:30 -

"And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and. cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee. that one of thy members should perish, and not. that thy whole body should be cast into hell."

2 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

This album is truly so so so insane, I did not expect so much HARD CORE ROCK. Truly such a heavy album and so much beautiful instrumentals and production. Oak did an amazing job transitioning from R&B to rock.

Yungblud adds a lot of flair on Freak, Royal adds it on Eat Me, and Dead Sara adds it on Help Me. I love how their voices kind of fuse with Demi's and it's almost like one of Demi's alter egos is singing. Really cool creative choices with the features and they all added style to the songs.

I agree with everyone who said this, but Eat Me is truly a career highlight wow I cannot wait for the music video tonight (if it's coming tonight). WOW WOW WOW WOW!

This!!!! I wasn't sure about the R&TS and Dead Sara features at first but they're great! Love what you said about it feeling like Demi's alter egos singing! :clap3:

Substance, 29, Freak, Eat Me, City of Angels, 4 Ever 4 Me, Wasted, Heaven, and Come Together are my absolute favorites

I love how cohesive this is! Also every single song goes so hard, I think the only breaks are 29 and 4 Ever 4 Me lmao

Demi is such a great underrated artist, the lyrics and sound>>>>>>>>>>>

Also can we talk about how Demi is so horny on this album omg it's sickening

12 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

TASTE :flame:

6 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

i still have chills :jonny5:

Just now, hypnodemiluv said:

TASTE :flame:

GREAT MINDS :flame:

The only song I didn't love is Bones bc it's kinda messy on purpose production wise, to reflect how disassembled Demi is by the horniness lmao

6 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Yeeeeeee specifically Matthew 5:30 -

Masturbation queen! 

The endings of these songs are so interesting, sometimes it's just an instrumental, sometimes it's an abrupt ending. I realized on the angrier frustrated songs it tends to be an abrupt ending, on the more horny and love songs it kind of fuses out

ALSO DEMI'S CUTE LAUGH AT THE END OF HEAVEN

43 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

why is she still be described as a "tween pop survivor"

shes literally 30 now ... hasnt been a tween in over a DECADE like wtf

Disney past... well let's enjoy HOLY music! :-* 

1 minute ago, Zoooooo said:

THE ENDING OF BONES :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Bones is the experimental bop no one will understand on first listen, I will be trying to analyze it more and get into it.

Just now, Freakshowvato said:

The endings of these songs are so interesting, sometimes it's just an instrumental, sometimes it's an abrupt ending. I realized on the angrier frustrated songs it tends to be an abrupt ending, on the more horny and love songs it kind of fuses out

I'M F8CKING SURPRISED   THATOF ALL OF SONGS I LOVE HEAVEN THE MOST! 

1 minute ago, Freakshowvato said:

Thissss!!! The anger is momentary and the love and horniness is 4EVERRRR. :rockon:

Question: what do you think about the 4 Ever 4 Me outro? It sounds like something off Evermore - very reminiscent of Taylor Swift & The National's productions together! 

Come together sounds like something from her first album or her second album !! Obsessed