• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

1 minute ago, hypnodemiluv said:

all collabs are very planned and good placed! AMAZING

Quite different from many of her collabs in past albums. I feel like some of those (Kingdom Come, Lonely, Easy, MGAMB) were songs that were made solo, but when the album began wrapping up Island/Phil/Demi wanted collabs on the project so they found songs that could work as collabs and the artists recorded their verses at a later time. 

Im not sure Demi has really ever even met Saweetie.

7 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

Are we the same person? :bibliahh: that’s exactly what I thought :bibliahh:

If we were the same person you would've given in and listened to the album 5 hours ago :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, hypnodemiluv said:

wait i need to remind myself of Funhouse

Bad Influence!!!! :giraffe:

I kinda miss the distorted vocals on the 2nd verse of Happy Ending from the demo. 

Did you notice they weren't on the finished version @Freakshowvato?

1 minute ago, Lyrical Liar said:

If we were the same person you would've given in and listened to the album 5 hours ago :bibliahh:

funny but i hear a little funhouse (song) in this, ok i will listen to Bad Influence! 
HEAVEN IS NUMBER 1 any fumes about this song is PERMABANNED! 

3 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

well P!nk and Demi :-* <3 

where is our king REVENGE!?

I’m only halfway through but she did THAT tbh. No punches pulled at all with the rock influence. 

3 minutes ago, hypnodemiluv said:

where is our king REVENGE!?

I’m here sis :jonny:

our angel slayed like that! Grammys are coming!

3 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

I’m here sis :jonny:

YOU ARE REVENGE!? BIGGEST PLOT TWIST EVER :jonny:

Bones growing on me STRONGLY 

2 minutes ago, Rob_Matteo said:

promising! we can all agree she deserves 90/100 on metacritic!

I felt like the collabs on the last 3 albums have all been purposeful. For Lonely, Lil Wayne added a lot and it was the only song on the album that has a collab, which I find ironic given the title "Lonely", very smart. On TAOSO, Sam Fischer, Ariana, and Noah Cyrus had really big roles in their respective songs, they were true duets. The only one that was borderline was the Saweetie collab, but I get why she was added since the song is about relying on friends post-break up or whatever. Still very proud of the features on these albums, compared to Confident where they were so lackluster and only added for the sake of having features.

This album surprisingly even more than the last 2 really utilizes the features to transform the songs and add another layer of imagination. I know people love Demi's voice but I'm glad these 3 features are on this album, I also love how they're so indie and lowkey as artists compared to Demi, it's a cute dynamic and Demi has been supporting smaller artists

1 hour ago, hypnodemiluv said:

YOU ARE REVENGE!? BIGGEST PLOT TWIST EVER :jonny:

HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW? :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW? :bibliahh:

I AM FLOP ?

smoore95GAGA

Who else wants to rank her title tracks :gaycat1: Queen gave us 2 on her last project, phew

DWTD>Confident>TMYLM>HWGA>TAOSO>Don't Forget>Holy F***>Unbroken

Edited by smoore95GAGA

:duca::duca:Reading all the comments about the album have me so excited to hear this tomorrow. I’m getting up early AF to listen. 

Given the increasing attention + articles released about 29 tying it directly to Wilmer, I wonder if his PR team will cook something up to retaliate :katie:

I'm scared they would bring up the interview where Demi said that Wilmer told her to back off at 17. (Which is irrelevant anyway because he "waited" until she hit 18 which is just as disturbing).