• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

unfortunately there isn't a bridge\transition from 29 to Happy Ending :deadbanana2: that cut is not good, but appreciate the song

help me :jonny: (i am not asking for help mods, i am talking about the song HELP ME from Demi's album HOLY ****. go stream it.)

1. Not you guys asking for "help", when you know it's against the rules.

2. Not you all asking a mod for help, I'm screaming :bibliahh:

I feel like Come Together is going to be underrated, it was an instant standout track for me :jonny5:

30 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Overall it's a wonderful album, maybe the best!
Skipless!
My faves: City Of Angels (obv!), 4 Ever 4 Me, Happy Ending :jonnycat:

:jonny5:

12 minutes ago, RunBoyRun said:

The help was a warning point :rip:

:oh::rip:

1 minute ago, georgerose said:

She went off on EAT ME :msmarvel:

:jonny5::jonny5:

The amount of belts that are gonna be on this i'm SO excited!!

the title track is glorious, that hard opening is wow! demi's voice is so deep and strong! :jonnycat:

FREAK - good opening to the album, with this electric guitar and particular pre-chorus. YUNGBLUD is a good addition to the song, even if his verses are short. I prefer both the official release and the solo demo. The devilish sounds at the end of the song are absurd: a "terrifying" welcome to the album!
SKIN OF MY TEETH - released
SUBSTANCE - release
HOLY **** - another super rock piece with the opening instrumentals. demi's voice sounds like a little echo, that gives the song much power. the song isn't explosive, but the instrumentals make it feel like it's a bomb. 
29 - released
HAPPY ENDING - a soft gem. that soft strings explode officially in the chorus, with this electric and hard guitar. wonderful track. nothing to be added.
HEAVEN - it's a shame for the length, but it's so MAD! the instrumentals and the angry voice! The sound is the opposite of the title lol
CITY OF ANGELS - song of the year, of the century. the sound is so classic, like a 2010 rock song a la Avril. I love it so much, specially the high notes and the voice offered in the chorus!
BONES - the start reminds me of an old rock song. the instrumental is the same trough the whole piece, but the explosion in the chorus is absurd: metal as hell like other parts of the previous songs. not my fave, specially because of the high instrumental before the second verse
WASTED - the songs remains soft and empowered with the high vocals in the chorus. the instrumentals face a climax and a suggestive explosion in the chorus. wonderful
COME TOGETHER - soft rock track. cute but nothing to be said tbh. 
DEAD FRIENDS - back to the rock hard gems. powerful chorus. I'm loving this track so much. maybe It will enter my top5
HELP ME - metal, rock, messy and the vocals are POWERFUL, SMASHING AND SOUR at the same time. Dead Sara is so talented, that voice and verses are fire
FEED - slow gem, full of rock instrumentals that in some parts cover demi's voice. idk why demi put this on the album, seems like a little filler
4 EVER 4 ME - wonderful song as we saw in the live performances. 
EAT ME - hard, metal and with confusing instrumentals. I love royal & the serpent part, over that beat. masterpiece. the fast part at 1:49 is absurd

Do any of the songs have a bridge besides SOMT and Substance?!

Really wanted one for 4 Ever 4 Me. :hoetenks:

9 hours to go :jonny5: let's see if it beats Love Sux as AOTY!!

smoore95GAGA
17 minutes ago, Kendi said:

help me :jonny: (i am not asking for help mods, i am talking about the song HELP ME from Demi's album HOLY ****. go stream it.)

:bibliahh:

smoore95GAGA
Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

9 hours to go :jonny5: let's see if it beats Love Sux as AOTY!!

Girl 29 alone beat it :cm: