Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

27 minutes ago, ronald said:

Go like it!!

God, the peeps who are holding back from listening to snippets are NOT PREPARED for this banger!!!! 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

29 minutes ago, ronald said:

Go like it!!

Not them release it tonight promote the tour which start tomorrow.... ?

I want meet and greets… Demetria’s team should add them. Even if just 100 at each show thats not bad at all and would be dope

with masks required ofc

Edited by Freakshowvato

On a side note I need help deciding what to buy from Demi’s merch store?? does anyone have any TAOSO merch… I like the burning heart shirt and the TAOSO journal but idk which to buy… help ❤️

31 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

On a side note I need help deciding what to buy from Demi’s merch store?? does anyone have any TAOSO merch… I like the burning heart shirt and the TAOSO journal but idk which to buy… help ❤️

The shirt looks so pretty! Love the tarot card design but then again I like that sorta stuff on tees! Get thaaat!

What does the journal look like? I can only see Redbubble ones on Google. ?

4 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

The shirt looks so pretty! Love the tarot card design but then again I like that sorta stuff on tees! Get thaaat!

What does the journal look like? I can only see Redbubble ones on Google. ?

Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over Notebook

I love the shirt so much!

:heart:

56 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over Notebook

I love the shirt so much!

This feels like it should've been HOLY **** merch omg cus of the colours ?

I vote shirt!!! It's super pretty!

1 hour ago, Lyrical Liar said:

This feels like it should've been HOLY **** merch omg cus of the colours ?

I vote shirt!!! It's super pretty!

THX for the opinion!

So if we count today as Saturday, technically 5 more days until we countdown for release night omg

4 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

THX for the opinion!

So if we count today as Saturday, technically 5 more days until we countdown for release night omg

This is release time midnight whatever country you're in right? So NZ gets it Thurs and we can listen then?

40 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

This is release time midnight whatever country you're in right? So NZ gets it Thurs and we can listen then?

most likely yes. I count down to Thursday anyway, since midnight Friday is just Thursday night

smoore95GAGA
10 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

This clearly her most artistic and self-reflective body of work to-date and I just know it’s the album they have always had in them to make.

Don’t her fans say that about every album she releases tho :coffee2:

59 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Yes

14 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

The album will flop there’s no doubt about that but Demi’s been serving top tier albums since TMYLM and this is shaping up to be the same so I’m not mad. I’d rather have a quality album over a crap album that sells a ton :clap3:

Yeah as much as I enjoyed Unbroken, Demi and Confident, they're her weakest albums imo even if they're some of her most commercial/pop

Especially since Demi seems to struggle with being in the spotlight and Hollywood, I think it's healthier for them to focus on making music they love as opposed to being a hit maker

13 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

Yeah as much as I enjoyed Unbroken, Demi and Confident, they're her weakest albums imo even if they're some of her most commercial/pop

Especially since Demi seems to struggle with being in the spotlight and Hollywood, I think it's healthier for them to focus on making music they love as opposed to being a hit maker

About to write an essay so bare with me.

Unbroken, DEMI, and Confident are just basic mainstream pop hit-centered projects that follow the same formula, down to the balance between bops and ballads. It really is like a trilogy. Unbroken felt a bit more unrestricted and creative in sound out of the 3, and yet it was lacking Demi's input in a way that the other two made up for. DEMI is probably the most "perfect" one out of this trilogy, solid in every way yet borderline boring because of that. Confident is all over the place, the least cohesive.

The style in the fetus albums was returned to with TMYLM, because Demi returned to prioritizing personally crafted songs within a strong cohesive conceptual framework and sound. The following is based on the Discord listening party previews, but HOLYFVCK is special because this is one of Demi's most cohesive albums (along with TMYLM and HWGA, TAOSO was cohesive as well but fragmented pieces that Demi was able to weave together). It also is a rather aggressive and sexually / emotionally frustrated album, which Demi has wanted to do forever (kind of like what Confident was aiming to do). The 90s to early 2000s pop punk delivers Demi's points and experiences perfectly, with style meeting substance. And Demi has a balance of fun and seriousness throughout the project, all the songs sound grand with serving a specific purpose and so it is a skipless record. It has the unrestricted naughty "fun" of Unbroken, the cohesiveness and strong production of TMYLM, the commitment to conceptual themes and storytelling as in TAOSO, the power and experimentation of Confident, the "classicness" of DEMI and Don't Forget, and the pure melodies of Here We Go Again. It really is Demi at their best as an artist, and Demi has been for a few albums now.

I can't wait to see what Demi does in the future! I hope we get more pop punk albums moving forward, but Demi is very unpredictable as an artist. For us to go from R&B to dreamy indie pop to pop punk across the last 3 albums, it really has been a beautiful artistic journey.

I want a record where Demi goes full Poppy and just complete experimental.

53 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Don’t her fans say that about every album she releases tho :coffee2:

Bc the last 2 albums have been perfection

:gaygacat6:

Yeah I'm a massive Demi fan but this might be my first skip-less Lovato album since TMLYM. :WAP:

2 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

Bc the last 2 albums have been perfection

:gaygacat6:

No lies detected :alexz2:

Back from being restricted for defending demi from odhs who misgendered and attacked her, classic atrl i guess, anyway excited for happy ending, wasted, 4e4m, help me and 29

2 hours ago, devonedelrey said:

Back from being restricted for defending demi from odhs who misgendered and attacked her, classic atrl i guess, anyway excited for happy ending, wasted, 4e4m, help me and 29

Omg im so excited for the entire project but Heaven, Freak, 4 Ever 4 Me, Feed… I will be ended 

5 dayssss. And today we’ll find out the setlist omggggg

TONIGHT :gaylorcat1:

fighting so hard to not listen to the 29 snippet on loop i need to be hit on impact friday :jonny5: