• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

Not this controversy making some noise LMAO maybe 29 is the correct single choice after all

On 8/1/2022 at 6:36 AM, Mr. Duff said:

Why am I reading mediocre comments about Cali Sober? That's a big highlight in TAOSO! I really love how it's dated but she made it earthy-modern, if that makes sense. And the melody is just so easy to sing along, I wish she could make a rock version of it.

And there are snippets now for HOLY ***! Holy *** do I listen? I'm so excited!!

I agree! I actually LOVE California Sober and I listen to it less for the literal "message" and more for the music and happy, optimistic "don't be so hard on yourself" vibe. It's a great song to play when you're feeling too self-critical and want to just mellow out. I also agree that the bridge is iconic.

Based on the snippets, my tops are:

TOP 3:

4 Ever 4 Me (WOW)

Come Together (such a mid-00's driving chorus banger but totally sexy too)

Dead Friends or Happy Ending

Even though he's trash, Heaven reminds me of an old-school Marilyn Manson song, so I like it automatically.

I’m so hyped for this album! I haven’t listened to any of the snippets, nor have I heard Substance. I “accidentally” let Skin of My Teeth play and it was soooo good. Substance played for like 5 seconds and I instantly hit skip. I’m trying to go in not knowing what anything sounds like, but it’s so hard! Also SOMT goes off in the car! :WAP:

7 minutes ago, SpearsMacaroni said:

I’m so hyped for this album! I haven’t listened to any of the snippets, nor have I heard Substance. I “accidentally” let Skin of My Teeth play and it was soooo good. Substance played for like 5 seconds and I instantly hit skip. I’m trying to go in not knowing what anything sounds like, but it’s so hard! Also SOMT goes off in the car! :WAP:

Ur dedication for not hearing anything even the released tracks :clap3:

9 minutes ago, SpearsMacaroni said:

Omg the self-control is ADMIRABLE!!!

Eat Me is doing good on Tik Tok too

It has over 500 videos. it's something lol

spacer.png

Me waiting for y'all to do your MAGICCCC 

Spoiler

jk jk I can wait

Spoiler

Or can I?

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by Lyrical Liar

1 hour ago, SpearsMacaroni said:

BRO SUBSTANCE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO IT HAHAHA before album release. But i respect you for wanting a surprise. The discord snippets SHOOK ME to my core. This album is INSANE

5 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

BRO SUBSTANCE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO IT HAHAHA before album release. But i respect you for wanting a surprise. The discord snippets SHOOK ME to my core. This album is INSANE

4 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Heaven is gonna be my top 3 favorite Demi tracks ??? I already know it

3 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Heaven, Feed, and 4 Ever 4 Me are the 3 tracks Im most hyped to hear…. i know 29 will slay me as well

OMG and Freak is gonna end me

Basically entire album ??? even Wasted 

1 minute ago, Freakshowvato said:

Breaking news!

Demi is performing twice on Jimmy Fallon next week 

Sis you know you can put all this in one post ???

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

Officially no promo single tonight.

:rip: 

even Panic! had 2 promo singles

3 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

Officially no promo single tonight.

So embarrassing... :rip:

Today the tour start without a promo single and none tease... They want really flop .... :bloo:

8 hours ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Sis you know you can put all this in one post ???

i'm sure they do but i mean... it helps keeping this thread alive so nnn

almost here:jonny5:

Someone leak the album please I need IT NOW :jonny6:

so I’m guessing we’re getting a “29” performance with either Eat me  or COA as the other performance :jonny:

people saying Demis team probably booked Jimmy when Demi probably booked it themself :ahh: 

I don't even care if this album flops which it will. I just want quality, which we're getting.