Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

For some reason I fully thought this was dropping this week and ran to see what everyone was thinking so far ? I flopped 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

She's releasing her best material yet her team is basically doing nothing to promote it.

Edited by ronald

I want City of Angels RIGHT NOW

I guess the plan is to release music videos during album release week to keep hype up?

Or maybe a mid-week release prior to album next week?

All I know is Eat Me on album release day would be a SERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt realize this is out next FRIDAY 

im excited!

Concerts this weekend, Jimmy Fallon for 3 days next week, GMA concert on Friday morning, Demetria's birthday next Saturday..... so much going on we're truly eating

Just now, thatsmydemi said:

No promo single this week? They are the WORST 

Which doesn't make sense considering we got 2 music videos shot.

This was WAYYYY back, and rumor was it was a music video for City of Angles, even Demi's assistant was teasing it, and they added the audio to Tiktok. So now we have a music video for City of Angels ready to go, as well as Eat Me. What are they waiting for?!?!?!?

I want a music video for Freak, it'd be a missed opportunity to not make that song a single. It's such an attention grabber (hence it being the intro song) and Yungblud is a great feature.

Ideally Freak and Eat Me would've been released as singles album release week, and City of Angels this week as a promo single.

Also guys I'm not giving up on a single tonight until 12AM EST.... maybe they're doing a worldwide release since it'd be a surprise. But they'd need to start teasing like right now lmao

Truly AOTY incoming, I heard a popular album that has been getting a lot of hype recently and it was SO disappointing (I won't name names)...  Demi's is a complete serve and no skips.

BTW if y'all did not hear the Feed discord snippet:

tomorrow would have been a good day for drop a “last” song before the album, to increase interest and happiness for the album! but maybe Demi wants to destroy us in full on the release day 

13 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

in fact i’m surprised 

same fr but here we are :gaycat6: i know like 3 people who have it, im surprised its not out there

7 minutes ago, mar said:

same fr but here we are :gaycat6: i know like 3 people who have it, im surprised its not out there

let’s just sit and wait :coffee2: