Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

just checked through Apple Music and apparently no singles are scheduled for this friday... so maybe we have to wait till the release date :dancehall3:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

4 hours ago, peppeperaltatp95 said:

Yesss also me I didn't expect all these song longer than 3 minutes! 48 minutes of freaking out!!! This is all I needed by this album:jonny5:

Omg I'm so happy and so excited for it and can't wait :duca::duca::duca:

10 days y'all ! Let's go!:flame:

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

just checked through Apple Music and apparently no singles are scheduled for this friday... so maybe we have to wait till the release date :dancehall3:

Not long to go at all! Full length Eat Me is pretty much already out there (w/o Royal & Serpent's vocals because it's a Demi demo) and sounds pretty identical to the studio (actually even more HQ imo) so if you really really wanted that to hear that...?

10 DAYYYYYYS THOUGH! ??

Edited by Lyrical Liar

18 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Not long to go at all! Full length Eat Me is pretty much already out there (w/o Royal & Serpent's vocals because it's a Demi demo) and sounds pretty identical to the studio (actually even more HQ imo) so if you really really wanted that to hear that...?

10 DAYYYYYYS THOUGH! ??

yes, i know that it l worded! but i meant to have at least another official release just a week before the release (for example this friday would have been perfect!). let’s wait! :hippo:

If they started rollout revealing yesterday the lenghts I think they'll release COA as a promo single with a videoclip (streets said that they shot mv yet) this Friday and in the next week EAT ME as official single with the album release and the mv.. ?

AND I HOPE IT! BECAUSE NONE ROLLOUT IS VERY A BAD DECISION ???

8 hours ago, peppeperaltatp95 said:

Yesss also me I didn't expect all these song longer than 3 minutes! 48 minutes of freaking out!!! This is all I needed by this album:jonny5:

Omg I'm so happy and so excited for it and can't wait :duca::duca::duca:

10 days y'all ! Let's go!:flame:

The best album of this century let's go :party:

5 hours ago, sam.teas said:

no singles are scheduled for this friday

I was really looking forward for COA this friday :gaycat6:

31 minutes ago, mar said:

I was really looking forward for COA this friday :gaycat6:

aka the song i claim the most :giraffe:

I need Come Together in my lifeeeeeee. Can't wait to dedicate it :gaycat1:

9 hours ago, peppeperaltatp95 said:

Yes it should be so! But when the mv of COA was shot?? I missed something? ?

Yeah it was shot a week or two ago lmao, Demi's assistant was teasing it as well.

6 hours ago, sam.teas said:

You think they're gonna release City of Angels and Eat Me music videos together?

I don't think Demi's team is skilled enough to even register an upcoming single LOL, they prolly just gonna release City of Angels on Thursday night with the music video but it won't be a formal release, just part of the album. Kind of like a promo single.

9 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

I don't think Demi's team is skilled enough to even register an upcoming single LOL, they prolly just gonna release City of Angels on Thursday night with the music video but it won't be a formal release, just part of the album. Kind of like a promo single.

Its already too late to announce it imo, like tomorrow morning is gonna be 24 hours left for it to be out on NZ if its coming out on friday,

she better announce it NOW if its really coming out

5 minutes ago, mar said:

Its already too late to announce it imo, like tomorrow morning is gonna be 24 hours left for it to be out on NZ if its coming out on friday,

she better announce it NOW if its really coming out

unless they surprise release it! Bc let's be real the entire song is basically out lmao.

Come Together and Eat Me are the true smashes of this era tho

The insane drum/guitar instrumental that opens HOLYFVCK (the song), wow this album gonna be Demi's best not just bc the vocals ARE INSANE (compared to the more subdued vocals on TAOSO), the lyrics NUANCED and meaningful, the sound so interesting with pop rock as the base, but the INSTRUMENTALS.... there are pure instruments throughout these songs that are so beautiful and I appreciate the production SO MUCH.

Also I have a feeling the bridges on these songs gonna EAT, b/c SOMT and Substance have the best bridges out of any song released this decade (imo)

3 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

unless they surprise release it! Bc let's be real the entire song is basically out lmao.

Yeahh, ur right :ihype: We'll see !

33 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

The insane drum/guitar instrumental that opens HOLYFVCK (the song), wow this album gonna be Demi's best not just bc the vocals ARE INSANE (compared to the more subdued vocals on TAOSO), the lyrics NUANCED and meaningful, the sound so interesting with pop rock as the base, but the INSTRUMENTALS.... there are pure instruments throughout these songs that are so beautiful and I appreciate the production SO MUCH.

Also I have a feeling the bridges on these songs gonna EAT, b/c SOMT and Substance have the best bridges out of any song released this decade (imo)

Agree with the bolded bit!!! If there's one thing Demi's production team can deliver, it's a dramatic bridge with a ton of build-up. Ofc it helps that Demi's powerhouse vocals add to that!

Glad we haven't heard the bridges yet in the snippets!

2 hours ago, mar said:

Your taste always eats sam.teas ! :clap3:

:hug:

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

You think they're gonna release City of Angels and Eat Me music videos together?

no idea to be very honest… her team is extra dumb 

i want to be very honest with demi and this album. i’m super ready to stream it officially from this friday (for sure i’ll listen to it the day before :swan:). COA is so pure and smash-y at the same time. for sure we can’t expect or claim much promotion, but numbers ≠ quality. i just want quality and powerful songs (that are always secured with demi!) 

3 hours ago, djkostream said:

Is any song coming this week?

The streets say we will get a promo single :mandown:

5 minutes ago, Soobin said:

The streets say we will get a promo single :mandown:

So, it's not EAT ME, cuz we know that it's the new single

1 minute ago, djkostream said:

So, it's not EAT ME, cuz we know that it's the new single

I'm thinking COA