JLo cries accepting MTV Award: ”Thanks to the people that told me I couldn’t do this”

Bimbo

10 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

It’s more than that, see I need to compare them to Russia, cause they do not understand. :ace:

What a waist of time on hating on a woman « they don’t know ».

:rip:

I haven't even commented in this thread until now... that you called me or equated me to a war-mongering, civilian killing terror regime. 

Your remark deserves to win you a perma ban.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yudelkis

• insomniac

• suburbannature

• SavagePapi

5 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

Imagine waisting time of your life for someone you dont know which has win an irrelevant award ?

Thats the life of a Mariah Carey fan.

:hoetenks:

some lambs do also like J.Lo. 

The remarks in this thread are disgusting. 

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Not the collages kdfsdjfhs what have I done

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

it's serving gaga/madonna comparisons

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

It’s really weird how people hate JLO so much. Of course she’s going to celebrate a lifetime achievement award. The same ones dragging her cried at their public high school graduation.

On 6/6/2022 at 3:08 PM, BYoncé said:

Her career is one perpetual desperate chase between her trying to reach acknowledgement for talent and artistry that doesn't exist in her no matter how deeply she looks within herself or how hard her fans try to pretend those are qualities she possesses. At the end of the day, the only thing that got her into this industry was being able to look like someone that had the talents and depth she wishes she possessed, and making herself a pretty and manipulatable puppet for label heads. I'd be laughing even harder if it wasn't so sad.

Damnnnnnn

The way I would use this to scalp a certain fandom born in 98'83c734a0c68fc1697a6ba4cc66051b108bcb5200

6 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Not me giving you a Get Out Of Jail Free Card for the Beyoncé comment only for you to clown yourself with this post :ahh:

I don’t give a **** about designer dresses that are shared amongst stars. Come back to me when you can explain away Jenny using the N word in her culture vulture era. 

MV5BNzkzNGU0YjItZjA5Yi00MDNjLTk5OGMtNGY2

She's a Puerto Rican from Inner City Bronx. 

Omg how can I forgot JLO using the N word... 

18 minutes ago, Cheers said:

It’s really weird how people hate JLO so much. Of course she’s going to celebrate a lifetime achievement award. The same ones dragging her cried at their public high school graduation.

Tea!

The same fanbase claiming that they don't know her but keep breaking their heels into each JLo thread trying to prove something smh. The literal obsession.

The GP keep loving her no matter the hate and lies you spread, get some fresh air :giraffe:

Always blaming everything on the lambs - as if other fan bases aren’t dragging her. A Beyoncé stan delivered a grade A drag.:fan:

I can’t stop laughing at that Russia/Ukraine post. Girl wtf :hoetenks:

4 hours ago, K@rm@ said:

Imagine believing Jennifer Lopez has no legacy :rip:

Lambs are so insufferable when it comes to Jlo. Just like their fave I guess :biblio:

What exactly is her legacy besides that green dress and playing Selena? 

Didn't know so many people hate her. I think she is alright in music and movies.

it's not an oscar, chile sis

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

Edited by lovedaddy

On 6/6/2022 at 3:18 AM, Mokichi said:

Here's the whole speech:

The way she is always so humble, this is why people love her. She is genuine and down to earth despite her huge celebrity status. Well deserved, legend, an inspiration to all :clap3:

shes so sweet I cant believe she has haters

4 hours ago, Mokichi said:

Tea!

The same fanbase claiming that they don't know her but keep breaking their heels into each JLo thread trying to prove something smh. The literal obsession.

You mean like every user on ATRL that doesn't like/hates a certain artist?

See:

Gaga

Camila

Katy

Britney

Xtina

The list goes on and on. No point crying over it.

hNgN8sI.gif

Ok I finally watched the clip and I get the feeling this was her Oscar speech but I guess she figured thats never happening so she's giving her everything into this 

54 minutes ago, lovedaddy said:

it's not an oscar, chile sis

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

I get the feeling this was her Oscar speech but she must have realized it's never happening so sis said Imma still do my speech!

3 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

What exactly is her legacy besides that green dress and playing Selena? 

the multiple men she's dated/married.

All this over a charity MTV award? Lame.

The anger in here :rip: do y’all ever feel embarrassed being this overly bitter and dramatic? :deadbanana2:

Girl must have thought she was holding an Oscar. :rip:

Edited by Jude

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.