I just found out RITA ORA is actually not black... or mixed. Are you shocked too?

tili33

...and that Halsey is actually biracial? What other celebrities ethnicity surprised you. Please be respectful and kind, this thread is not about dunking on anybody. thank you

I was surprised that Tori Kelly is biracial, I thought she was Middle Eastern

back when rita debutted i was SURE she was lightskin and i even thought thats why people said she was rihannas understudy, like they were compairing black girls in the same genre :skull: 

WHATTTTT??? I thought she was mixed omgggg 

Also JLO is not black but stole so much from black women but oh well... 

I knew about Rita from the beginning. 

The most shocking for me was Mariah. I literally only learned she was mixed here. Also Zoe Saldana, I thought she was Mexican/Native American. 

Jesy Nelson 

PRI_203947444.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=480,253

Edited by Better Mistakes

Demi absolutely shocked me. :eek:

I had no idea Chloe Bennet was Chinese when I started watching Agents of Shield. 

e765e88255a529ceca7abbbbe3d2b76b.jpg

chloe-bennet.gif

She’s so ******* pretty. :heart2:

I thought Zendaya had Latin American/Caucasian ancestry

Edited by Julia Fox

I'm not shocked because I know that Albanians are white 

Nicole Richie. Multiple times.

First learning she isn't white (Simple Life with Paris sold me the idea of rich white blond girls that go to tanning salons) then learning her biological dad isn't Lionel Richie then learning she's not as black as i then thought she was.

Tinashe is biracial as well, don’t know if a lot of people know that

Doja Cat actually being Jewish (culturally at least, according to Orthodox Judaism her Jewish identity is irrevocable iirc, it's passed down by the mother) was surprising to me.

The one hit wonder rapper guy who released that suicide song from 2017 is biracial while I thought he was a white guy

I'm 100% sure Rita has Romani/ Gypsy ancestry. She might be scared to admit it due to prosecution and discrimination just like most of mixed Roma in the balkans but her old Turkish surname makes it more obvious. :rip: 

Even from looking at her childhood photos. 

NINTCHDBPICT000003624257.jpg?strip=all&w 

33AA5E2A00000578-3566033-image-a-17_1461

Edited by TheBritneyKiss

i remember when she first popped up i thought she was just another mixed girl

36 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

The one hit wonder rapper guy who released that suicide song from 2017 is biracial while I thought he was a white guy

Logic 

Discovering that Mariah is black and not white was a surprise to me. At first I thought it was some sort of gag like with Ariana.

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

Demi absolutely shocked me. :eek:

Ugh, queen. And her/them being 10% Native American is cool too. Elizabeth WARren wishes!

Mariah being biracial was something I was so shocked at when I first found out, I thought she was just white omg.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.