Do you use soap when showering?

Demi Lovato

Do you use soap when showering   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use soap when showering

• I use soap on my entire body
    • I use soap only on pits/private parts

I read this thread on Reddit and the majority says that they only use soap on their pits and private body parts to “not dry out their skin”

ATRL, wdyd?

(i made the poll private so don’t be ashamed)

No. I just remove my skin and let it soak in disinfecting solution.  

if u r not using soap in the shower wtf are u doing??? why is this a thread im so lost lol x

Yes?????? im gonna assume this is a white people thing cause... this is just nasty :biblionny:

Yeah i use dr. Bronners unscented. 

I dont use a towel though except to dry my front and back coochie and my underarms. I apply moisturizer on my damp/wet skin. Works so much better than putting it on dry skin.

I dont get how some people here take 3 showers a day, i dont care how hot and humid it is who the hell takes that many showers in one day. My skin would crack. If its so hot why are u out all day anyway? Just do everything at night. 

Edited by Distantconstellation

I don’t think ppl that stan Bernie Sanders do, but that’s besides the point.

i can confirm that I do! 

6 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

Yes?????? im gonna assume this is a white people thing cause... this is just nasty :biblionny:

mte

Yes but I do full body soap 1 day + moisture then next day shampoo + soap private part, it works out well for your skin and I don't have the time to moisture my whole body every damn day

8 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

MTE.

It's not called showering when you do not use soap, it will be called rinsing then.

14 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

I’m white and use soap all over my body everyday. It’s a dirty people thing I guess.

4 minutes ago, memi stan said:

I’m white and use soap all over my body everyday. It’s a dirty people thing I guess.

i promise you no person of color is not using soap till their whole body is covered in suds, its definitely a white people thing.

Edited by HausofArtpopII

Of course I use soap when I shower. 

Washing yourself with only water won't clean you, because water doesn't dissolve fats and oils. That's what soaps are for.

I think its stupid to wash parts that dont really sweat throught the day? I got really dry skin and I dont wash my arms ( I do pits of course)... and legs. Its working for me. Dont see a problem

28 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

!!

Of course, you need the soap to get rid of the oils and dirty on your body…

1 hour ago, davorincek said:

I think its stupid to wash parts that dont really sweat throught the day? I got really dry skin and I dont wash my arms ( I do pits of course)... and legs. Its working for me. Dont see a problem

That’s what most people on Reddit say

2 hours ago, HausofArtpopII said:

MTE!!!!! :dies:

they be smelling too and NOT care ?

1 hour ago, HausofArtpopII said:

i promise you no person of color is not using soap till their whole body is covered in suds, its definitely a white people thing.

You dont need heavy suds to clean your body though. You do know people have eczema and other skin conditions were soap makes their condition worse. You dont need to shower multiple times in one day to be clean. 

You surveyed 6 billion people on their showering habits? Interesting. :gaycat2:

Soap chemicals can ruin your skin microbiome. Water is enough. Don’t use shampoo or conditioner on your hair either. You can use those organic/natural spray on you pits and private parts. Use only soap when  washing your hands.

:gaycat2:

so glad to finally hear ALL people of color around the world have access to baths/showers PLUS soap :celestial2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.