Jesy Nelson new album delayed due to failure to impress label bosses

Alex

3 minutes ago, magazine said:

the ava max stan is trolling sis :bibliahh:

any little mix member can only wish they could get as many hits as Normani has since going solo :deadbanana2:

DBSaqca.gif

Which hits are we talking? :rip:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• prézli

• magazine

• Totami Legend

2 hours ago, The Slayer said:

What is bad about this?

She seems very nice & cool. 

I feel lik3 she was very genuine here.

35 minutes ago, bocelli said:

Which hits are we talking? :rip:

Something called Hot 100. Maybe you don't know much about charts around the world?

Normani has 2 top 10s there. Also one top 40 fully solo, which seems to be very difficult to get. Some girls have not been able to get that in their whole career.

DBSaqca.gif

3 minutes ago, magazine said:

Something called Hot 100. Maybe you don't know much about charts around the world?

Normani has 2 top 10s there. Also one top 40 fully solo, which seems to be very difficult to get. Some girls have not been able to get that in their whole career.

DBSaqca.gif

She did that by collabing with much, much bigger artists. Let Jesy have a verse on a BTS or Harry Styles lead and I guarantee she will bag a Top10 if not #1 hit in no time

Nobody is checking for Normani. Has "Fair" even charted?

DBSaqca.gif

14 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

What is bad about this?

She seems very nice & cool. 

I feel lik3 she was very genuine here.

Nothing bad about it, just letting people see she’s actually said nothing but nice things about LM since she left so it’s weird people saying she’s been talking **** about them.

11 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I think she’ll pop out with some hits idk 

Me too :jonny6: especially working with Tayla Parx (Sweet Melody, 7 Rings, etc)

Controversial but I think she had potential before ruining it all with Boyz. Whatever she releases now is doomed.

DBSaqca.gif

She's a good performer, her voice is distinctive and that decision was probably bc the album was rooted on R&B/hip hop... that doesn't sell for her brand in the UK. They probably want her to do radio hits, electropop and DJ collabs for that debut album. And most likely this will happen lol

This album will take a while to be released though. I wish the best for her

Jesy needs to rebrand herself, because she herself is a meme online. I think we all know Boyz would have been a decent hit if someone like Ariana released it

10 hours ago, The Slayer said:

Jesy has responded to a few fans DMs stating that this is not true and that people love to make stuff up.

The lead came out 9 months ago and was done by the end of week 2 and she hasn’t done a single thing since. Of course it’s true.

It's interesting she calls It nonsense while we all know there is truth to IT, otherwise the gab between Boyz and this one wouldn't be so long

5 minutes ago, J-esper said:

It's interesting she calls It nonsense while we all know there is truth to IT, otherwise the gab between Boyz and this one wouldn't be so long

Yeah there obviously has been a delay, probably a conscious one to allow a gap after the controversy to hope it’d die down.

3 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

MSKMkeB_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb& 

She didn't exactly deny or confirm anything either way with this.

DBSaqca.gif

I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here is calling. That's her future path.

On 6/6/2022 at 4:31 AM, ZIVERT said:

I think we all know Boyz would have been a decent hit if someone like Ariana released it

DBSaqca.gif

16 hours ago, St. Francis said:

I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here is calling. That's her future path.

:ahh:

Yeah, she'll never get to release an album with a label. It would produce loss. She isn't taken seriously and the GP doesn't check out for her if not for entertaining tabloid material.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.