• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikeymoonshine

• Specter

• byzantium

• Johnny Jacobs

Top Posters In This Topic

the way the chorus is a MAJOR bop :deadbanana4: He was teasing this song for ages on his insta (had no idea he was a youtuber). Anyways, it's clearly a joke and him being ironic. Still an enjoyable listen lol

15 hours ago, skankle said:

He's so perpetually unfunny :skull: Those who have gassed him up because he's pretty should PAY for their crimes.

But he's an expert at online attention seeking so he definitely knew how this would be received.

Agreed. The people in here trying to force me to think it’s funny because it’s “ironic/satire” :toofunny3: . i get it, but it’s still not funny lol.

I’m not offended by it at all… he is just not funny. It is very obvious why he is really famous, & he knows it clearly if you watch the video. He is the exact thing he pretends to be ironic about.

his body :wanda:

yet everything else :skull:

the way it's better than 90% of female pop music released in the last 10 years  :jonny5:

18 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

This guy from Kim Possible is all I could picture in my head, trying to watch this

8ad8104d5addebd7417c63e284ad1717.gif

:ahh::ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

4 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

his body :wanda:

by the way who's the guy on your avi?

1 hour ago, luanziie said:

by the way who's the guy on your avi?

Zane Philips :allears:

Everytime gay pop artist dance in videos I cant help but laugh.  The song kinda bops tho.

His acting is extra camp but the song kinda bops. I guess doing a proper video without the extraness takes more effort.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.