Gay youtuber releases...questionable ironic (?) song for pride month

Specter

He should’ve released the other kind of video instead. No one’s here for this cringe fest.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikeymoonshine

• Specter

• byzantium

• Johnny Jacobs

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I love this guy, but this song was not it, its satire, but it's just no very good

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952c06acedd0e7f1c446

If there's ONE ***ot on this planet that I can't tolerate it's him.

1 hour ago, The Next Day said:

You can sing about being submissive in a way that has class to it. This is just cringe even for satire.

Btw what is this gif?:dies:

That gif is the Eurovision pre-song postcard for pop culture icon Chanel! 

1 hour ago, ryoncé said:

yes it is....

especially at a time where queer people are facing more public backlash than they have in nearly a decade

calling himself "human furniture" is downright vile and disgusting in a community already heavily objectified and not artistic in any meaningful way 

If someone likes Kink then that's fine and they should be able to express that regardless of their sexuality. 

But regardless of your incredibly judgemental worldview all I meant was that I expected it to sound worse. 

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

The way some of y'all don't get that this is stupid and ironic humor :deadbanana4:

Right? The human furniture and trash can as a mouth should have given that away :rip:

He has a nice body and a handsome face. I wouldn’t really listen to the song but he has a decent voice. I’m gonna check out some of his other stuff 

I find it hysterical the amount of people on this forum with absolutely no sense of humour. :rip: Imagine not knowing that this is blatant satire. How do you guys even navigate the world?

He's so perpetually unfunny :skull: Those who have gassed him up because he's pretty should PAY for their crimes.

But he's an expert at online attention seeking so he definitely knew how this would be received.

11 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I find it hysterical the amount of people on this forum with absolutely no sense of humour. :rip: Imagine not knowing that this is blatant satire. How do you guys even navigate the world?

Well I made this thread and the facetious OP because of the kind of confused YT comments I saw, but that notwithstanding I feel like satire also requires tact. At least the good kind of satire does. 

So though I recognize this as satire I do think including uhh.... hypersexual lines about a conservatorship, especially after a very high profile celebrity conservatorship being dissolved is...

Humor is also subjective. 

Hot people should just stick to be hot and take pics:rip:

Mess

Such a satirical mess, I love it. :dies: 

3 hours ago, ryoncé said:

yes it is....

especially at a time where queer people are facing more public backlash than they have in nearly a decade

calling himself "human furniture" is downright vile and disgusting in a community already heavily objectified and not artistic in any meaningful way 

You must be kidding. All his videos are supposed to poke fun and be satire. It’s his brand. Don’t take everything so seriously. He’s not harming anyone.

Edited by insomniac

54 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

Hot people should just stick to be hot and take pics:rip:

This.

He doesn’t have the charisma to pull this off.

3 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

The way some of y'all don't get that this is stupid and ironic humor :deadbanana4:

Were allowed to not like it 

What is this gay ass ******* **** and who is this ******* ******?

Jesus.

Throw it away.

Why do white, gay, feminine men have to be so extra all the damn time?

And he can't sing for ****.

This guy from Kim Possible is all I could picture in my head, trying to watch this

8ad8104d5addebd7417c63e284ad1717.gif

12 hours ago, ryoncé said:

yes it is....

.....is it really THAT serious?! :skull:

it’s not that bad if you watch with the sound off

Edited by Dula Peep

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.