moonlitdick

YESSSS :jonny6:

Your heart’s so big but that ass is huge :rockon:

Thats kinda low though 

And not Kate blocking them in the US :rip: 

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Thats kinda low though 

How is that Low… his main market is the US, doing 2M there is good enough. 

Edited by Carrie-is-no-1

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Thats kinda low though 

'one right now' debut had less streams in the usa

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Thats kinda low though 

yeah i was expecting like 30M streams first day, doja and posty streaming poisons confirmed

6atTgBr.gif

Edited by hallucinate

5 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

How is that Low… his main market is the US, doing 2M there is good enough. 

5 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

'one right now' debut had less streams in the usa

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

yeah i was expecting like 30M streams first day, doja and posty streaming poisons confirmed

6atTgBr.gif

Chill ladies. Its a cute debut, I just thought it would do better.

#ThankYouDoja otherwise this wouldnt even do 3M

6atTgBr.gif

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

#ThankYouDoja otherwise this wouldnt even do 3M

How when her own songs after Planet Her flopped? Lol

3 minutes ago, krustysalt said:

How when her own songs after Planet Her flopped? Lol

examples?

6atTgBr.gif

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

examples?

6atTgBr.gif

Celebrity skin and Vegas. Freaky Deaky a collab tanked too so I Like You is obviously not Doja impact

10 minutes ago, krustysalt said:

Celebrity skin and Vegas. Freaky Deaky a collab tanked too so I Like You is obviously not Doja impact

celebrity skin is a cover song for taco bell and it debuted with 1,091,350 streams, doja didn't even post about it at first

freaky deaky had minimal playlisting (wasn't even added to TTH in its like first 10 days) and debuted with 1,134,468 streams

vegas is a soundtrack song that yet again was dropped without any warning without doja and debuted with 800k streams, it just had its biggest streaming day ever with 914,868 streams and re-entered spotify global charts today

just because random songs that she drops doesn't do the same numbers as her singles from the album doesn't mean they flopped

6atTgBr.gif

Edited by hallucinate

Al

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

celebrity skin is a cover song for taco bell and it debuted with 1,091,350 streams, doja didn't even post about it at first

freaky deaky had minimal playlisting (wasn't even added to TTH in its like first 10 days) and debuted with 1,134,468 streams

vegas is a soundtrack song that yet again was dropped without any warning without doja and debuted with 800k streams, it just had its biggest streaming day ever with 914,868 streams and re-entered spotify global charts today

just because random songs that she drops doesn't do the same numbers as her singles from the album doesn't mean they flopped

6atTgBr.gif

All this essay's telling me is she's nothing without heavy playlisting and radio

Just now, krustysalt said:

Al

All this essay's telling me is she's nothing without heavy playlisting and radio

whatever that means

6atTgBr.gif

11 minutes ago, krustysalt said:

You expect a cover song for Taco Bell to do numbers? :ahh: 

Freaky Deaky had like no playlisting.  Because Tyga is an indie artist. 

This is pre-“Streets” era all over again (where all her collabs “flopped”).  Her album cycle is basically over.  Once the lead for DC4 comes she’s gonna continue to smash and break records.  I don’t know why y’all continuously embarrass yourselves.  :rip: 

9 minutes ago, krustysalt said:

Al

Just like most artists nowadays.. they are nothing without playlist and radio .. it's PROMOTION!!celebrity skin and vegas are random songs and she didn't even promote them...she is busy with her successful album 'planet her' ,the 5th single is going top 40 on hot 100 this week! And 'woman' is still top 20!

Edited by Sweetestsecret

3 minutes ago, krustysalt said:

Al

I mean…that’s how artists promote their music? I don’t see the problem.  Lol.  

Not y’all trynna make it seem like Doja is payola’ed to death when most of her PH singles were organically chosen by GP… :rip: (Woman, GIIY, NTK).  

4 minutes ago, krustysalt said:

Al

This makes no sense. Most artists at least need playlisting & radio for exposure to the GP. Should we say that Olivia is a flop now because The Rose Song (which is a random track for her Disney+ show) flopped? :toofunny2:

Just now, professor2000 said:

You expect a cover song for Taco Bell to do numbers? :ahh: 

Freaky Deaky had like no playlisting.  Because Tyga is an indie artist. 

This is pre-“Streets” era all over again (where all her collabs “flopped”).  Her album cycle is basically over.  Once the lead for DC4 comes she’s gonna continue to smash and break records.  I don’t know why y’all continuously embarrass yourselves.  :rip: 

All this time you call her a superstar but she can't pull huge debut based on name alone chi that's not so superstar of her

1 minute ago, Billionaire said:

This makes no sense. Most artists at least need playlisting & radio for exposure to the GP. Should we say that Olivia is a flop now because The Rose Song (which is a random track for her Disney+ show) flopped? :toofunny2:

Of course Olivia is a flop now due to massive tankery of the rose song

yeah that user is troll, not even going to bother :rip:

OT: yes doja yes success

6atTgBr.gif

Just now, krustysalt said:

All this time you call her a superstar but she can't pull huge debut based on name alone chi that's not so superstar of her

I’d rather have longevity vs. a “huge debut” anyways.

She literally has the longest charting solo songs by a female rapper…both #1 (NTK) and #2 (Woman) in Billboard history.

And among history-making albums to have multiple songs with 40+ weeks on H100 (all genres).  But she’s not a superstar to you? Like….keep living under that rock I guess.  

:ahh: 

that user running in here to embarrass itself :bibliahh:

doja got the girls STRUGGLING!

6atTgBr.gif

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

yeah that user is troll, not even going to bother :rip:

OT: yes doja yes success

6atTgBr.gif

You right.  

*Nicki voice*… umm, ok chile anyways…

Let me get out of this thread.  

lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.