Brad Pitt fans want him to pursue legal action against Angelina Jolie

SmittenCake

Lets take a look back:

FL5AJfKaQAIsxQ7?format=jpg&name=small

Angelina Jolie's goal has always the interest of her children. Since she filed for divorce in 2016, she stated it is for the health of her family until now. In 2021, she said in an interview she wants her family to heal.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John Slayne

• SmittenCake

• Mohit

• FreeXone

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it :clap3:

For what? Stopping him from drinking and hitting their children? lmao

7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Get her :clap3:

3 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Do it :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

FINISH HER. :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Angelina is over

Are the kids about to end Brad?

21/06/21: Angelina Jolie claimed that three of her six children wanted to testify against Brad Pitt at a custody hearing, court records reportedly have revealed.

'Three of the children have asked to testify,' Jolie’s lawyers said in court documents reportedly filed in December 2020 and obtained by Us Weekly on Thursday June 17.

wIEiuKu.gif

Not everyone is as petty as mr depp

Why would he do this when there was clearly no consequences for him

He got his first oscar afterwards and still works in big movies

1 minute ago, tiagol88 said:

For what? Stopping him from drinking and hitting their children? lmao

This is what I'm saying!

21/06/21: Angelina Jolie claimed that three of her six children wanted to testify against Brad Pitt at a custody hearing, court records reportedly have revealed.

'Three of the children have asked to testify,' Jolie’s lawyers said in court documents reportedly filed in December 2020 and obtained by Us Weekly on Thursday June 17.

gqCjZq4.gif

Just now, SmittenCake said:

This is what I'm saying!

gqCjZq4.gif

yup...it's really telling that as the kids start to grow they stay with her even after not being minors and have always stood up for their mom. 

This entire thing started because a random person filled a complain that a man was beating up a kid...it turned out ot was Brad Pitt. Funny people never mention this stuff, lmao.

I wouldn't be surprised if Angelina herself also suffered physical abuse from him but ok.

The kids don’t even f*ck with him that’s how you know he’s fr a weirdo.

2 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

Johnny depp is a turd for that law suit 

And Amber Heard was a turd for starting the whole mess.

OT: I hate that this started a precedent for trash people to have more attention to their marriage woes. We just had 5 shootings in 2 days and people care more about a celeb couple that broke up already :rip:

not when Maddox can easily end him and expose him as an abuser 

1024e193f870b8728c13c144219af3e4.gif

meninists and Deppford wives got brave i see

well I hope Brad Hitt(his kids) tries it so that Angelina can end this #MenToo nonsense. Amber was an easy target because she was already disliked, but you can't use the same tactics against Saint. it simply won't work.

These are deadbeat fathers who cannot fathom their own failure in life to have any empathy or accountability for their actions. They also don’t know how to manage their own emotions and instead of going to therapy decide to enjoy perpetuating and defending their own behaviour online rather than growing up into actual fully formed, accountable men.

We live in a world where Chris Brown violently abused a woman, acted out because he was held somewhat accountable, and there are still people saying “you can hit me anytime” in his mentions. But let’s not get it twisted and think these perspectives are ones held out of a place of wisdom, reflection or deep thought, they are just based in fear and ignorance. 

Angelina Jolie GIF

I mean, he could if he wanted his children to testify in court that he physically abused them.  Not sure how that would help his... reputation.  Angelina could have made a big deal out of this but she actually decided to let him live and keep his career.  He knows his place. :gaycat5:

Edited by Archetype

What is this hate against Angelina here? :biblio: 

Isn't the whole Angelie vs. Brad Pitt drama literally derived from the fact that he hit their son, and their son have even testified against him? What's up with sexist America trying to turn all these abusive men into saints. 

It’s completely different scenarios. Brad would most likely lose a defamation case.

the disgusting weirdos of course are the first to comment :deadbanana4: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.