Kim Kardashian expresses desire to eat poop to retain her youth

mystery

SeparateFantasticIndianjackal-size_restr

thats-nasty-i-mean.gif

I am all for looking good and feeling gorgeous, but what does she want to do? Look 20 when she's 70? Look younger than her babies? This is ridiculous. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• WhateverYouWant

• Protocol

• sweetkiss

45 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

some of y’all take things way too seriously like i can’t tell if you’re being purposefully dense or not

The most famous woman in America is saying she would eat **** to look young. That’s a dumb comment. 

1 hour ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Obviously, I remember she cried when she saw an non-photoshopped picture of herself and said she knows she doesn't look like that :toofunny2:

oh wow, thats so sad. reminds me of some of my friends. thats body dysmorphia

Roman Holiday

I don’t know about that, but I would murder for eternal youth probably

57 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

some of y’all take things way too seriously like i can’t tell if you’re being purposefully dense or not

right she literally can't even make a lil joke without being dragged 

Now I'm really hoping one of those fraudulent, grifting "lifestyle coaches" in Hollywood comes up with a scam that eating **** can make you younger, imagine Kim and the other youth obsessed idiot celebs falling for it :jonny5:

LMAO she knew exactly what she was doing by saying that. Because what she ACTUALLY does to stay young is far FAR worse..

The truth is probably more along the lines of “I’ll say anything to get a viral moment and remain relevant.”

And she did just that. God this family is the worst. 

Continue Wendy Williams GIF

And yet no matter what she tries the passage of time will inevitably take its toll. 

5 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Not some of you expressing disgust when almost everyone here eats ass. :toofunny3:

We eat clean ass. Thoroughly washed inside and out and attached to a man with a high fibre intake. 

This unhinged obsession with youth and beauty and wealth just to look good on Instagram. Such a superficial mindset. These people are actively doing harm.

9 hours ago, CBC said:

I mean the gays in here eat ass so who are we to judge :michael:

Straights eat ass too dummy. Plus there shouldn't be any poo when eating ass. :biblio:

OT: Damn, Kim openly talking about eating her family in exchange for a youthful experience :deadbanana:

7 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Not some of you expressing disgust when almost everyone here eats ass. :toofunny3:

What is this nonsense argument? Nobody is eating **** when eating ass. What filthy people did you meet in your life :biblio:

This is like one of those things celebs say in the 2000s, so ******* out of touch...

I love her honesty. And looking at Kris she's guaranteed to age gracefully. For all the plastic surgery she's had Kris still looks good. Not a stretched bloated monster like Madonna.

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

What is this nonsense argument? Nobody is eating **** when eating ass. What filthy people did you meet in your life :biblio:

That user exposing themselves as a scat queen :rip: 

The fact that she thought saying this would make her skin care line sound appealing when skin care brands are all about feeling luxurious, clean and pampered, lol.

The irony is that this will sell like crazy anyway so she can literally say whatever she wants and it will sell. I think this family just says **** to shock people because they know they can basically get away with saying almost anything.

Just cook a good diner to Pete and he’ll feed you then. Between her and her sister who drinks her husband’s c*m all day long… I have no idea how this family can remain popular. 

MadonnasBoyfriend

It's working she looks 22

Well, her beauty and youth are the core appeal of her entire business empire, so it is kinda understandable why she'd go to any length to protect it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.