• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• WhateverYouWant

• Protocol

• sweetkiss

shes that obsessed with her wrinkles that someone on insta posted real photo of her versus her photoshopped version from her insta and she blocked them.

it wasnt even bad, she just has normal smile lines. she wasnt even ugly or anything.

she has some disorder for sure.

yikes, imagine having a life so unfulfilling that the only thing you care about is your appearance.

37 minutes ago, Cheers said:

She'd be a Dubai port-o-potty if it meant an exceptional sum of money/benefits so this isn't really surprising! At least she's honest unlike the other prostitutes (male and female) in the business. 

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

Teas

I never thought I’d see the day this movie was referenced on ATRL :deadbanana4:

Edited by Headlock

Very interesting how skin care and anti aging promoters such as Kim K use third party procedures to maintain their youth, from injections to skin pen and plasma facial treatments but keep a tight lid on that and instead "try everything"

51 minutes ago, Cheers said:

She'd be a Dubai port-o-potty if it meant an exceptional sum of money/benefits so this isn't really surprising! At least she's honest unlike the other prostitutes (male and female) in the business. 

:deadbanana4:

Not some of you expressing disgust when almost everyone here eats ass. :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

Teas

Omg one of my fav movies legend bai ling

Given Kanye’s alleged enjoyment of having his ass played with, she may have already done that. 

24 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Not some of you expressing disgust when almost everyone here eats ass. :toofunny3:

Who’s ass are you eating that they **** in your mouth. There is a clear difference lmao. It’s a shallow comment. 

I wonder what these people's emotional health will be like when they reach their 60s and realize that no matter how rich, we humans age

Bay Bay, if this ain't some wps lol. Even if this was a joke, she out her cotdamn mind to even entertain that thought.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

Kiii. I forgot her and the older sisters used to take them "trips" to Dubai pre-Kanye :skull:

She was way more likable when she was still with Kanye

1 hour ago, Sugar-Rush said:

You're disgusting

This is getting weird for them. :biblio:

1 hour ago, Sugar-Rush said:

And what? This is such an outdated joke and drag.  We douche before it gets eaten. Which is not the same with what Ms. Kim here is implying, which is eating the actual dirty part.  :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Given Kanye’s alleged enjoyment of having his ass played with, she may have already done that. 

2CE92EEB00000578-3253995-image-m-22_1443

2 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

she has some disorder for sure

Obviously, I remember she cried when she saw an non-photoshopped picture of herself and said she knows she doesn't look like that :toofunny2:

her Salò serve :clap3:

some of y’all take things way too seriously like i can’t tell if you’re being purposefully dense or not

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.