Red, White & Royal Blue | Gay Amazon film | Out now!

Slate

29 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

He's in Bottoms though :deadbanana2:

The fact that Bottoms is at 97% on RT and it’s about to become one of the most acclaimed LGBTQ movies of all time :deadbanana2: making good decision after good decision

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Smarticle

• anti-bitch

• BOOMBAYAH

On 8/22/2023 at 6:53 AM, Chemist said:

(Reading the book) the e-mails between them are so ******* cute. Especially the way Henry writes :allears:

The love between them in the book is way deeper than what the movie shows (one of my complaints about the adaptation)

Yeah, as usual the book is better but I enjoyed the movie a lot!

Prince Henry our acted the American, but mostly because he was close to tears the whole time :gaycat3:

the funniest shot for sure was during the polo clips mixed with them in the shed and the shot that’s just his ass going up and down in the saddle :ahh:

but it was cute! Sad we didn’t even get a butt shot though, I heard this was spicier in the books 

1 hour ago, Flexus said:

Prince Henry our acted the American, but mostly because he was close to tears the whole time :gaycat3:

the funniest shot for sure was during the polo clips mixed with them in the shed and the shot that’s just his ass going up and down in the saddle :ahh:

but it was cute! Sad we didn’t even get a butt shot though, I heard this was spicier in the books 

One of the most sexually thrilling and emotionally high parts of the book was when

Spoiler

Alex flew to see Henry in London after Henry started ghosting him and they had that same heated argument (in the book the argument had a more aggressive and desperate tone to it) and they f*cked right after Alex started begging Henry to tell him to leave if he really wants him gone but Henry can’t do it and instead plunges in kiss him passionately then carries him into the bed 

I was kinda mad at first they didn’t go this route in the movie but the V&A scene was cute anyhow 

Finally got around to watching this and I loved it :jonnycat: it was so cute and had some funny moments. And the leading men were fine af :WAP: I'm not usually into rom coms but I clicked with this one. Nice to see a gay movie getting so much positive reception with the GP :clap3:Would love a sequel

13 hours ago, Flexus said:

Sad we didn’t even get a butt shot though

We did though! We got to see Alex's perfect peach. :WAP:

This was so cute to watch and I loved their chemistry even tho I was never into the whole “actors in movies should date irl” type of thing, watching their interviews they would make such a good handsome couple 

Finished the book and i can safely say this is one of the most beautiful gay stories ever told :allears: need a Henry POV book real bad

I’m currently reading the book for the 1st time and, so far, I’m okay with the changes made to the film’s adaption.  Aging up the characters, making Alex an only child, having both parents still married, and cutting out most of the WH padding — are all pluses for me.  (But this movie is so ingrained in my brain at this point, the book is almost jarring). 

On 8/13/2023 at 6:17 AM, Oscar Isaac said:

Galitzine is straight (said as much on a podcast), Zakhar Perez is gay or bi (he’s been dating the same guy for a really long time, his name is Garrett Gerson).

Bumping my own comment, fans found a video of Taylor introducing himself as "Taylor Gerson," so he's probably married to Garrett Gerson.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsnzKJwgOg-/

As with all books by Becky Abertalli or whatever I thought this one was cute but also just way too unrealistic and just trying way too hard to show us how a straight white woman can write a diverse set of characters, but I really enjoyed it for what it was, and honestly, I was surprised by the movie it was cute as well.

But the sex scene took me out, the fact that they showed his face while taking it omg, get it sis :ahh:

6 hours ago, Oscar Isaac said:

Bumping my own comment, fans found a video of Taylor introducing himself as "Taylor Gerson," so he's probably married to Garrett Gerson.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkHeBC8uqUB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

he's in a bunch of the posts and videos

12 hours ago, Oscar Isaac said:

According to this TikTok account, they found a picture of them dating back to 2012. :giraffe:

FINALLY watched this film last night, and it's super cute. Part of me wants a sequel and part of me doesn't.

Edited by livelikemusic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.