I'm in Paris. What to do?

Orsay

So I'm an American first time in Europe. Here for a whole week. I have a couple friends here I want to see and try to do all the basic tourist stuff (Louvre, Eiffel Tower etc) but I'll have time for lots more. I know ATRL is full of international girlies so I'd really appreciate if y'all have any suggestions. Pas de negativity/anti-French hate speech s'il vous plaît!

92195-flags-europe-france-national-heart

(Also going to have a short two-day stint in Rome after this if anyone has any recommendations there! Thanks :celestial2:)

Watch half of the responses come out with something sleazy. 

Visit dark rooms!

JK

I haven't been to paris yet, but maybe that tunel where Princess Diana died, there is some kind of a memorial there. Hope it doesn't sound morbid :skull:

27 minutes ago, sugarysunflower said:

Watch half of the responses come out with something sleazy. 

and i might consider it but this monkey pox stuff has me gripping my rosary and abstaining from heathenly behaviors :clap3:

4 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

I haven't been to paris yet, but maybe that tunel where Princess Diana died, there is some kind of a memorial there. Hope it doesn't sound morbid :skull:

This account being her ghost doing self promo, love to see it

3 minutes ago, TheFameCurse said:

Log out off ATRL. 

But what if something thread worthy happens :eli:

lol but yeah, I’ll check this later. I had some work I had to finish up before going out ok!!

Gurl go to the museum of your username

Musée d’Orsay is my favorite place à Parih  

And you should check out the renewed Dior store in Avenue Montaigne ?

Also If you are going to the Louvre considers it will take you hours if you are planning to see all their exhibitions because it has a LOT of rooms:deadbanana4: So try to check your schedule and see how many hours you have planned for that.  

My friends and I did the mistake of putting the visit to the Palace of Versailles and the Louvre on the same day, and damn I couldnt feel my legs on the next days of trip.:gaycat6:

Edited by BIAATCH

go to a bakery and get fresh bread :heart: 

I usually like to go to places that locals frequent and get an authentic experience. Check out some episodes of Emily in Paris for some inspiration! :smitten: 

Go to Bruxelles :gaycat2:

Try out their baguettes

- Le Marais 

- Palais Garnier

- Parc Buttes Chaumont

- Sainte Chapelle

- Les Catacombes 

- Marché des Enfants-Rouges

:cm:

2 hours ago, LadyDiana said:

Visit dark rooms!

JK

Do you believe the car crash was an accident or murder?

32 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Do you believe the car crash was an accident or murder?

My memory of the night is blurry, the Firm never liked the idea of princess of weals beeing more popular the the soverein... everything is possible... gosh I do miss my boys

25 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

My memory of the night is blurry, the Firm never liked the idea of princess of weals beeing more popular the the soverein... everything is possible... gosh I do miss my boys

You are live action role playing her? There's someone on Twitter who does that as the late Alan Rickman (Professor Snape from Harry Potter). He is always calling people "my dear".

10 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

I usually like to go to places that locals frequent and get an authentic experience. Check out some episodes of Emily in Paris for some inspiration! :smitten: 

I watched the first episode and got bored. But I am still channeling her :eli:

10 hours ago, BIAATCH said:

Gurl go to the museum of your username

10 hours ago, ElectricFrancis said:

Musée d’Orsay is my favorite place à Parih  

And you should check out the renewed Dior store in Avenue Montaigne ?

ok, its raining all weekend so I'm going to hit the museums then and will definitely go to my username museum. I didn't actually name it after that but I feel like its destiny now

9 hours ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

- Le Marais 

- Palais Garnier

- Parc Buttes Chaumont

- Sainte Chapelle

- Les Catacombes 

- Marché des Enfants-Rouges

:cm:

thank youuu :jonny2: will try to check all of these out, I'm staying right by the Buttes Chaumont and definitely want to see the gheys in le Marais as well

10 hours ago, Zeferino said:

Go to Bruxelles :gaycat2:

my other american friend is actually gonna be there during my trip so I might if its cheap/fast enough :chick1:

20 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I watched the first episode and got bored. But I am still channeling her :eli:

ok, its raining all weekend so I'm going to hit the museums then and will definitely go to my username museum. I didn't actually name it after that but I feel like its destiny now

thank youuu :jonny2: will try to check all of these out, I'm staying right by the Buttes Chaumont and definitely want to see the gheys in le Marais as well

No problem, and ask for Baguette Tradition in a bakery for the good baguette :eli:

33 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

No problem, and ask for Baguette Tradition in a bakery for the good baguette :eli:

I thought you were joking but I looked it up hehe. Will do! And I will order it in my broken French :clap3:

15 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Just make sure not to throw anything to the Monalisa

ohhh I got something planned for ha don't worry

:eli:

Most these replies being absolutely no help at all :rip:  

I've never been, but I've been told by a family member the catacombs are really cool and worth checking out (if you're into that stuff) 

L'Atelier des Lumières was probably the best attraction I saw along with the Louvre. If you have time visit the Palace of Versailles. Try authentic French food (escargot is delicious) and if it’s your thing, the Disney parks are pretty fun.

Avoid eating/drinking at Champs-Élysées as it’s overpriced af and only for tourists.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.