Do you shop at Glossier?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you shop at Glossier?

• Yes
    • No
    • Kind of
    • i heard of it
    • Is it a Gen Z thing?

Well, do you? It's a skincare/makeup brand.

I do and I took advantage of the Friends of Glossier sale and Miss Olivia Rodrigo is their first ambassador. 

7 Glossier Products We Love — Boy Brow, Cloud Paint, and More

Glossier First-time Buyers Guide - The Beauty Minimalist

i only use their hyaluronic acid but it’s good!

2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

i only use their hyaluronic acid but it’s good!

I got the skincare bundle and it had this and it felt so good for some reason. I got the Sunscreen I wanted.

Nope as they don't ship to Australia.

I really love their milky jelly cleanser but aside from that the other products.. not so much 

YES I am obsessed! Almost all of their products are really good (the sit stick and moisturizing mask didn’t do much for me), and I use them for skincare, bath and makeup. 

I’m a guy who was never into makeup and never thought I would be as it never interested me, but love how the products look on my face. Futuredew is really that girl  :jonny4:

They kind of started flopping because every other brand is now doing the minimal no makeup look clean girl aesthetic.

But their influence on the industry was huge, and their new CEO and Sephora launch might help them bring back some of the popularity they lost. 

41 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

YES I am obsessed! Almost all of their products are really good (the sit stick and moisturizing mask didn’t do much for me), and I use them for skincare, bath and makeup. 

I’m a guy who was never into makeup and never thought I would be as it never interested me, but love how the products look on my face. Futuredew is really that girl  :jonny4:

Same here. Did you buy anything from the Friends of Glossier sale? I got the sunscreen I've been eyeing on. I went to their flagship store in LA and I am slayed.

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Same here. Did you buy anything from the Friends of Glossier sale? I got the sunscreen I've been eyeing on. I went to their flagship store in LA and I am slayed.

yeah I got a couple of lidstars, futuredew, and replacements for the perfume and cleanser 

I went to the London store over the weekend and it was really cool, but I felt so old :rip: 

what products do you use?

Edited by TaylorNation

1 hour ago, Pop said:

They kind of started flopping because every other brand is now doing the minimal no makeup look clean girl aesthetic.

But their influence on the industry was huge, and their new CEO and Sephora launch might help them bring back some of the popularity they lost. 

yeah I also think the pandemic hit them hard because there haven’t really been any new exciting launches, it’s only cheap merch. even die hard Glossier stans started to turn on them

I hope the Sephora think really does happen so that we get it here in Switzerland 

4 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

yeah I got a couple of lidstars, futuredew, and replacements for the perfume and cleanser 

I went to the London store over the weekend and it was really cool, but I felt so old :rip: 

what products do you use?

I have the following

- Lip Balm Roulette (Cherry, Birthday Cake and Regular) + Lavender OTW

- Glossier Skincare Bundle

- Glossier Zit Stick

- Glossier Hoodie (Green)

- Glossier Socks (OTW) 

Edited by Mellark

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

yeah I also think the pandemic hit them hard because there haven’t really been any new exciting launches, it’s only cheap merch. even die hard Glossier stans started to turn on them

I hope the Sephora think really does happen so that we get it here in Switzerland 

Their stores are still booming with the Gen Z girlies and TikTok presence help them be stable. I went to the Pleasing (Harry's brand pop up) 2 months ago and conveniently Glossier LA was across the street and it was packed. :lmao:

Their stickers are cute. 

Edited by Mellark

Their milky jelly cleanser is actually life changing. I also use their serums and lip balms which are pretty great also

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.