Viral! Doja Cat DRAGGED for CHILDISH behavior: "almost 30 years old"

cyclone

the way she was staying in her lane minding her business and taking a selfie and some random decides to drag her for having a personality 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trent W

• Chris

• Devin

• Distantconstellation

On 5/31/2022 at 9:25 PM, CBC said:

I would be more concerned if she was a 40 year old gay man fighting over britney and xtina on a forum in 2022

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

:bibliahh:

She's quirky while being a millionaire while most of the haters are depressed and broke so who's winning

she’s literally harming nobody, these losers are always dragging people down for having any personality past the age of 25. wtf is their problems :rip:

On 6/1/2022 at 1:45 AM, XxxKatyCatxxX said:

Imagine saying somebody need to act certain way because of their age... :dies: Some twitter users really killed their inner child, so sad.

I won't act my age :katie2:

omg I had completely forgotten this song, a bop!

Do the kids think you stop being yourself at 30 years old, or even 40 or 50 years old? 

I hope you guys don't let society or social media tell you how you should and shouldn't be. I don't follow her like that, but quirkiness is likely part of her personality. It's probably what makes her, her. I promise you, your personality will not change much in your 30s besides having more a lot more responsibilities and money (or lack thereof).

Silly geese.

On 6/1/2022 at 12:36 AM, Trent W said:

I really think that Gen Z has a serious problem with ageism.

10 years ago Katy was doing similar **** at 29.

Had a “teenage dream” era at 26 and no one cared.

There’s nothing wrong with what she does.

They do! It’s very strange. Yet as a millennial I give 0 fucks about what others think. 

Umm of course she can and should continue being quirky.

How about Katy who is a decade older. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.