Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

This season deserves the BBCAN8 treatment. 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

With Paolma gone I don't think it will even have BB9 crackedness, just unlikeable people coasting through nnn. They should just cancel it and try a shorter season in August with a new cast.

The one time I hope these spoiler accounts aren’t lying :lakitu:

cant believe were gonna have to wait until the live show to find out what happened and if theres gonna be an eviction.

46 minutes ago, Khamis said:

But also…. Hope this teaches production a lesson to not be taking peoples medication from them. Especially given that this is a heightened high stress environment.

No lie, I would probably be Paloma if they did this to me and I entered that house.

Right?? I think anyone could lose it a bit in that house just from knowing there’s cameras on you at all times. Mix that with forcing someone off of medication they typically take and…yeah. If that is the case.

idk how reliable this person is they're right! taylor and paloma were the only house guests that were trending this season

Imagine they actually go through with the eviction:

1.Uneven male to female ratio 6:8

2.Britney blowing up the all girls alliance assuring her eviction

3.An all boys alliance that will probably steamroll the remainder of the season

that SpoilerKingBB account is gone now... whats going on lol

3 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

I was just thinking losing Paloma would be like when we lost Jamar :biblio: Still bitter we didn't get a full season of Minh-Ly but I wouldn't miss this cast.

When I went to bed last night she hadn’t been seen in over 5 hours so waking up to this news is so awesome 

6 hours ago, Staryu said:

A whopping 39 pts from Michael :clap3: thank you sir. I think I might moved up

7 hours ago, Kings. said:

Oh :biblio: horniness deactivated 

Just pretend u didn't see that :cm:

4 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

With Paolma gone I don't think it will even have BB9 crackedness, just unlikeable people coasting through nnn. They should just cancel it and try a shorter season in August with a new cast.

Do they make enough of the show to afford that? I mean the money already spent on this season this just isn't feasible 

Just caught up on the episode and Paloma is such a great villain and so natural in the DR. Indy is fun too but so many others are clearly being fed lines and it's painful to watch. Ugh if it had to be someone from my draft why couldn't it be Turner?

5 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

!!! Just end it now

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

Just pretend u didn't see that :cm:

No. I’m not that desperate like some…

4 minutes ago, Kings. said:

No. I’m not that desperate like some…

LOL

Not twitter crashin lol

6 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

idk how reliable this person is they're right! taylor and paloma were the only house guests that were trending this season

Not Grodner being on the right side of history for once if this is true :deadbanana:They absolutely cannot lose both Paloma and Taylor. It would be a disaster for the season narratively.

1 minute ago, KLatz said:

Not Grodner being on the right side of history for once if this is true :deadbanana:They absolutely cannot lose both Paloma and Taylor. It would be a disaster for the season narratively.

not only dat but honestly it throws off da balance of the show, with one person extra eliminated what will they have two comebacks lol

so now she left, redo da week, watch Taylor have these people pressed and scared

also before Twitter crashed there were reports of Monte having a meltdown over Paloma leaving lol

While I would like the sweet moment of seeing her properly get evicted I’ll take this as well 

20 minutes ago, dabunique said:

not only dat but honestly it throws off da balance of the show, with one person extra eliminated what will they have two comebacks lol

so now she left, redo da week, watch Taylor have these people pressed and scared

also before Twitter crashed there were reports of Monte having a meltdown over Paloma leaving lol

Imagine Paloma’s removal causes everyone else except Taylor, Indy, Michael, and Brittany to leave then we just resume at final four with just them. Let’s manifest ladies! :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.