Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

i didnt realize turner was 100 taking monte im stressin about part 3 come thru monte

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

If Turner takes Monte, I hope he gets the Cody (from his first season) treatment 

I'd prefer Turner win to Monte, but manifest Taylor winning

I really just can't get on board with Monte winning. He's played a decent game, but what a boring, uneventful winner he would be... :zzz:

Monte winning would've been the most boring ending since at least the start of jury. I want that trend to end. It's annoying that Turner was trash at jury management if he does get final two.

I will not be happy with any outcome aside from Taylor winning. PLEASE

Production better have put in that overtime in the diary room convincing Monte to take Taylor to the end so we can get the correct winner this season :eli:

Monte PLEASE win Part 3 :weeps:

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I assume final 2 aren’t eligible for AFH? If Taylor makes it, I wonder who’ll take it. Inb4 Kyle :skull: 

Joseph or Michael 

I hope it’s just production being shady and trying to create suspense by spinning it like they are more pro-Monte than Taylor because… :biblio:

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I assume final 2 aren’t eligible for AFH? If Taylor makes it, I wonder who’ll take it. Inb4 Kyle :skull: 

Final 2 should be eligible. Tyler won it in 20

That seemed like one of the most boring jury roundtables there have been. I guess it shows they don't have too much to drag the final three for.

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Final 2 can win AFP. Tyler was final 2 in season 20 and won AFP

please monte

I mean it’s a no brainer that Monte deserves this over these two. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.