• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Huh? Is this a joke? Week 1 Taylor was supposed to be evicted and after that we've basically had 3 blindsides in a row with all of the disgusting and terrible people being evicted week after week. And now Kyle being exposed and being kicked out. What did you want all those nasty people to evict the other side of the house? 

Have you seen previous seasons of BB? Like, how is this not a great season :deadbanana2:

It’s definitely not been a steamroll like other seasons but it hasn’t been super exciting or anything :intoit:

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

It’s definitely not been a steamroll like other seasons but it hasn’t been super exciting or anything :intoit:

And when you say "other seasons" I really hope you don't mean the last couple of seasons :rip:  Never said it's one of the best seasons but compared to most seasons so far, this is quite great. 

And how has it not been exciting? Today I couldn't wait to finish work to come home, prepare some snacks and watch it. And I was excited for so many episodes this season, especially the blindsides. Now, compare that to last year, or the year before or the year before....

KKKyle admitting he's never seen BB23 

Q: You said that you didn’t finish Big Brother 23 and said the gameplay last season wasn’t strategic. Can you expand on that?

Kyle So leading up to this season of Big Brother, I was trying to get as much information on past seasons as possible. And I look forward to watching the full season of Big Brother 23.

Q: You asked Taylor [Hale] why she wasn’t willing to put Jasmine [Davis] on the block, and she explained her reason to you. Since some people are more likely listen to you, can you explain back why Taylor not putting Jasmine on the block is different from your alliance plan?

Kyle: So I can’t speak to Taylor’s personal reasons on why she didn’t want to put Jasmine up on the block. All I know is I respect her decision, and in The Leftover alliance, we all respected each other’s decision on who wanted to take what shot and totally respect Taylor’s decision to do so.

Kyle on his moves that might’ve hurt Alyssa’s ‘Big Brother’ game
Q: When you feared getting evicted in Dyre Fest, you pushed Alyssa to agree to follow you to the jury next week. A showmance before you, Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas were split in the game only for Rachel to win. Why didn’t you want to support Alyssa from the jury house for her to finally play her own game and try to win?

Kyle: So I support Alyssa 100% in this game. I hope she continues to crush it and win every competition moving forward. I’m so excited to see what she can do in the rest of the game.

Q: You described Alyssa to other players after Dyer Fest as “emotional.” Some might say this was tanking her game to potential jury members. Was that a game strategy or your genuine feelings about how she was interacting with you?

Kyle: I think Alyssa is one of the most amazing people, and I think the emotions that she shows are one of the key aspects on what makes her amazing. And I can’t wait to see, you know, how she handles herself moving forward in the game.

Q: It seemed like you didn’t want to tell Alyssa information because she is known for leaking info. But you outed every alliance you were in, including the final two with [Matt] Turner. Why did you have this habit and yet still isolated Alyssa for doing the same thing?

Kyle: So mid-game, it was a difficult balance of the Leftovers alliance and having my personal relationship with Alyssa. Towards the end of the game for me, my personal relationship with Alyssa meant a lot more to me than anything else in the game, and so I was much more willing to share information with her.

4 hours ago, J Legend X said:

How is he straight tho? I cannot believe it… it was so cringy him “liking” the girl in the challenge

Easy - he needs attention and so does she!

3 hours ago, dussymob said:

Im outraged 

why would anyone wanna engage with kyle stans anyway

23 minutes ago, Codex said:

None of these are “racist” :deadbanana: some of y’all need to touch grass. Like, the “you are so articulate” could be considered a microaggression, at most, but to me it seemed a genuine compliment from a dumb sheltered ex-mormon who never met a black person before. This is not a S15 situation … just compare the 2 videos posted on this page.

wrdgaf

I think the whole Kyle discussion lacks a lot of nuance. His actions aren’t what most people immediately think of when you say “racism” but he also isn’t innocent & made some very ignorant, racially-charged assumptions. :michael:

Who is she ?

Hopefully Terrance goes this week, then Michael can go, Alyssa can go, and then Monte and Turner can dip.

I wanna see Brittany final two with Taylor and have a unanimous vote for Taylor so we can see Brittany's eyes bulge in horror. 

I agree with the gayrod but some of these past Big Brother people jump on the bandwagon and are so desperate for attention and likes.

52 minutes ago, Chris said:

Hopefully Terrance goes this week, then Michael can go, Alyssa can go, and then Monte and Turner can dip.

I wanna see Brittany final two with Taylor and have a unanimous vote for Taylor so we can see Brittany's eyes bulge in horror. 

Terrance can go :clap3:

1 hour ago, Chris said:

I agree with the gayrod but some of these past Big Brother people jump on the bandwagon and are so desperate for attention and likes.

Chile not even production wanted to show what was happening so how can we even hold Michael and bug eyes accountable ? 

Monte and Terrance taking turns jabbing Taylor, Mike and Britt :rip: LOSERS! Especially while Pigpen and Floatie are right there

a good portion of the quotes are truly sad, ‘you don’t speak for us’ is way tamer than saying that she’s not black... :doc:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.