• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Terrance: "It shouldn't have been Joseph, it should've been you!!" 

Omg Terrance kind of ate.

Kyle saying he's never been to a bar omg :deadbanana:

he gets zero points, since he continued campaigning to keep him and evict Tay after this bs

Taylor sounds so disappointed in Kyle, but she did not lie and it showed after this meeting. Everyone gave Kyle the benefit of the doubt and coddled him like a child who doesn’t know any better, but Taylor didn’t even get a sliver of that from anyone in the house aside from Joseph (directly and head on) :toofunny3:

Listen… call me crazy but CBS isn’t gonna let the one making racist headlines across the board win AFP. That…. Would not go over well for them.

And she still only has 1 vote against her. Taylor's mist is real.

Even Alyssa :deadbanana2:

Michael or Terrance to be evicted this week, please

get this **** over with

we need the hoh wtf

I accepted not getting a jury segment but also not getting a live winner and for what? a 100% potential interview that doesn't live up for the actual consequences that he truly deserves... :ace:

We better get a jury segment next week

Queen has gotten my King his vengeance 

I really hate that they refuse to give us live HOH competitions this season :grump:

Edited by KLatz

I feel like the last couple of seasons they've just been giving us every jury segment towards the end.

And Julie going in :rip:

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Him staring into the camera at the end while Julie is talking about the extended interview :deadbanana4:

:dies: I noticed too 

Why haven't we gotten one ******* live HOH reveal this entire season? And they haven't done swinging ropes this season yet, so that's probably next week unless it's a double

This HOH has Michael written all over it

2 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Why haven't we gotten one ******* live HOH reveal this entire season? And they haven't done swinging ropes this season yet, so that's probably next week unless it's a double

:noparty: welp

Just now, Harmonizer said:

This HOH has Michael written all over it

Oh wow

He might win hoh but I feel he may go out in the DE

Him and Cody have so much to say now yet they were responsible for all-white alliances dominating on not one but TWO seasons. 

25 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Listen… call me crazy but CBS isn’t gonna let the one making racist headlines across the board win AFP. That…. Would not go over well for them.

Exactly they need to calm down in here getting dramatic. There’s still a month of game left. If anything it would be Joseph but Taylor got this. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.