P!nk have been doing the performance for 12 years, why?

rcksluke

https://youtu.be/fZZPP3liwV0

Summer Carnival 2010

The Truth About Love Tour 2013

Festivais 2017

Beautiful Trauma Tour 

Festivals 2022

thoughts? 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rcksluke

• johnnyhess

• Funhouse

• Jay07

Top Posters In This Topic

if our faves could, they would do that all the time too :thing:

Looks fun actually, and she has it under control. So why not.

How is that any different than people who just stand there and sing every performance? Or do the same uninspired dance routines for years? P!nk really is in a league of her own

1 minute ago, TheBritneyKiss said:

She could change the song tho :coffee2:

Because it works for her and keeps bringing in the coins. Best believe if I could do the same **** every day and get paid for it, I'd do it too.

I admire her stamina, but the Cirque du Soleil thing that she's been doing for the last decade is so boring now. There's only so many times you can fly through the air on cables before it gets exhausting and loses its novelty. 

And spare me the "but she's still making coins!!!" rebuttal. I'm not denying that she's successful.

Edited by Sugar-Rush

Her music is equally predictable now too. She doesn’t seem that inspired anymore to be completely honest 

9 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

but the Cirque du Soleil thing that she's been doing for the last decade is so boring now

:rip:

It's a huge crowd pleaser and people go to her shows expecting to see acrobatics. She can't do most of her other aerial routines at every random festival , while the So What routine is easily adaptable and works in arenas, stadiums, and open-air venues alike.

I know ATRL likes to drag Pink for it but she generally gives people what they want and expect from her.

Edited by Funhouse

Why? Because it's her trademark performance. Nobody does it better than she does. She can sing up a storm. Sing while doing stunts in the air and she'll still hit all the right notes.

Other artists have been standing still on a stage for decades, so don't complain about an artist that actually does something different.

When you're actually there you'll realize just how awesome it is to have the artist you love so close above you in the air. It's really special and it's what people want from her. They'd be disappointed is she stopped doing it.

"I want to have a moment in the show where I can connect with the whole crowd".

Acrobatics chanteuse, your terrestrial faves could never!

I mean if she's having fun and enjoying doing it, who cares. Better than half the girls who stand up there looking bored, lip syncing or singing off key 

op needs to learn grammar before they try to drag someone else

P!nk, please teach me the art of flying.:monkey:

It's amazing, impressive and the mic is on.

Any more questions ?

qaadir-howard-selfie.gif

how is this different than britney doing the same slave 4 u choreo for 20 years? :skull: 

it probably feels amazing to fly like that 

qaadir-howard-selfie.gif

People were literally gasping with excitement and in amazement last night while filming her as she flew over them. It’s much more interesting and original than your typical pop girl choreo :sorry:

She always delivers though! 

1 hour ago, TheBritneyKiss said:

This.

Anyone who thinks it’s tired or boring should just go watch Selena standing still singing off-key or Olivia walking around the stage tiredly singing an octave lower than studio versions :cm:

mlaredoperez
2 hours ago, The Next Day said:

a bop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.