TG Maverick: $156M Domestic, Biggest Memorial Day Wknd in History

HEAVYONIT

Gaga just can't stop winning :jonny5:

Lady Gaga is responsible for like 0,001% of the success of this movie. Get real!  :laugh:

:clap3:

Thank you hispanic king, Tom Cruz. :jonnycat:

:clap3:

Honestly this is huge for a sequel to a film that's nearly 40 years old and is also non-comic book. It also proves the power of making a pro-American film. :deadbanana2:

15 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Lady Gaga is responsible for like 0,001% of the success of this movie. Get real!  :laugh:

And yet it's by far Tom Cruise's biggest opening ever. #thankyougaga

10 minutes ago, slik said:

Hope this helps my AMC stock rise in price

My calls are ready for tomorrow :gaycat1:

Academy Award Winner Lady Gaga’s Top Gun: Maverick :clap3:

Congrats Lady Gaga! :clap3: 

now we wait for that to translate to hold my hand smashery like the monsters screamed it would for the past few weeks

Everything and everyone associated with this film is doing great except gaga and her fans. Hold My Hand was dead on arrival and had zero impact on anything. :swan:

Another successful project for Gaga :clap3:

#ThankYouLadyGaga

DeservedT.. it's an AMAZING film :jonny5:

thankYouLadyGaga :jonny5:

Gaga’s song at the end is the perfect icing of the cake. Perfect movie, and HMH is getting pure raves from audiences. Truly LadyGaga’s TOP GUN :WAP:

The way all her projects lately have been super succesful :heart:

1 hour ago, Taylena said:

Literally no one said that...but rather that every movie project she's worked on this point has been heavily awarded or broken records.

Gaga's butt-in-seat magnet :clap3:

Jokes aside, this is huge, how much it open WW? I imagine it was close to 300 mill?

Thank you BISMS and Entertainment Industry Lady Gaga for your generosity :clap3:

Hold my Hand was just a fraction of Gagas contribution when in reality it was her SCORE that helped make the movie what it was. Thank you ComposeGa.

yes Gaga yes biggest memorial day weekend:clap3:

The way Gaga's become a holiday boxoffice staple:clap3:

The movie's fantastic, and the music works perfectly. She'll definitely be back at the oscars next year along with many from the film.

Great decision to hold off showing it until post-pandemic. Can’t say the same for the brave ones like Black Widow and Tenet.

16 hours ago, Assassin said:

Then why is no one streaming HMH on Spotify?:huh:

Trying to be shady and failing...this post had literally nothing to do with HMH...and regardless, it's an adult contemporary pop ballad. Songs like that typically do not do well on streaming services. It's #2 and #12 on iTunes, and the soundtrack is #1. Adults tend to buy music and not stream. Anyone with a fraction of knowledge of the music industry knows this. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.