Camila fires back; calls football fans rude

State of Grace.

On 6/2/2022 at 9:10 PM, Mr. Loco said:

What's so hateful about singing the hymns of their teams? If someone they don't care or know their songs is playing do You expect them to stay completely silent? If you go to a restaurant and there's some band playing, do you stop talking? No, the show was meant to entertain the public and they failed miserably at it

Idk we don't have bands playing in restaurants where I'm from :deadbanana2:that'd be pretty distracting and inappropriate, unless you mean like a jazz band for background music? In which case they're there to provide ambience, not to perform as an opening act.

it's more the booing I'm referring to. I also think it's rude when people talk over and boo opening acts at concerts. Whether they wanted the concert or not, whether the game started late or not, things happen in life that aren't always geared to people's personal pleasure and booing someone and chanting over their performance is a pretty childish response.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• dirrtydiana

• Bloodflowers.

• State of Grace.

Thinking Of You
On 5/29/2022 at 6:58 PM, rac7d said:

but I can speak for myself as a black man. I’m not gonna villainize her for somthing stupid she did as kid.  If you belive that people cant grow up or change then their no hope for this world.  I’m sorry your heart is so lost.

tap-dance-dance.gif

I despise football fans but dumb PR move from her. Either shut up OR turn the L into something relatable or funny. Her bad ***** BS aint working considering that EU football fans dont give af about her and already despise her music. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.