Woman Gives Birth Standing Up; Pulls Baby Right Out Of Coochie!

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Beautiful but…

:hoetenks: :hoetenks: :hoetenks:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

sis farted him out :thing: 

Years ago I watched birth videos on Youtube and some German woman in her 40s was completely naked in her yard while her husband also in his 40s and bare naked was filming as she was giving birth while standing :deadbanana2: I was TRAUMATIZED

watch this hospital still charge her the full 33 thousand dollaz for their services, cuz this is America

you should see how a giraffe gives birth, there are plenty of videos on youtube :rip: the poor thing drops out of the giraffe coochie and falls like a meter to the ground

5 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

you should see how a giraffe gives birth, there are plenty of videos on youtube :rip: the poor thing drops out of the giraffe coochie and falls like a meter to the ground

:ahh:

This is very unprofessional of this hospital. I would sue!

what :deadbanana2: something is not right

Navy: Riri drop an album or give birth now.

Rih: Hold on. Take it. :giraffe:

I mean giving birth standing up is not uncommon and it's actually better but is that a waiting room :deadbanana4: poor kid if he knew what he was coming to he wouldn't be so excited to be born

3 minutes ago, pimmelfratze said:

Is that real? Babies come out heads first usually 

Not if they’re breached. 

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Years ago I watched birth videos on Youtube and some German woman in her 40s was completely naked in her yard while her husband also in his 40s and bare naked was filming as she was giving birth while standing :deadbanana2: I was TRAUMATIZED

I saw one similar to that one. That baby literally plopped out her p*ssy and landed head first to the ground. I’m like wtf?!?!! It looked like it did damage. :deadbanana2:

No way this is real WHAT

Isn’t this dangerous , hygiene wise? 

13 hours ago, pimmelfratze said:

Is that real? Babies come out heads first usually 

This was a second take. They initially took the baby out head-side first, but the camera didn't get it right so she put the baby back in her coochie and then pulled it out feet first.

15 hours ago, tili33 said:

watch this hospital still charge her the full 33 thousand dollaz for their services, cuz this is America

there's actually a $40 fee if you want skin to skin contact with your baby after it comes out :dies:

16 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Now why was he naked too? Modern day hippies? :bibliahh: 

18 hours ago, Pendulum said:

nature is ******* WILD, like it really does not give a fuuuuuuuck about us lmaooo i hate u god 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.