• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• devonedelrey

• Soobin

• Freakshowvato

This is a bit cringey but I don’t get the visceral hate for Demi on here though, are y’all projecting or something?

She has a lot of potential as an artist and I hope she keeps doing music and has a long career ahead of her. Anyone who grows up in Hollywood as a child in the spotlight deserves a bit of empathy and patience. 

Some of y’all are honestly gross

maybe go back to hearing your faves sing about their relationships and sex in every single album they’ve released. 

16 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

Some of y’all are honestly gross

maybe go back to hearing your faves sing about their relationships and sex in every single album they’ve released. 

don't forget  cringe PR relationship every second era :ahh:
go Demi! <3

On 5/26/2022 at 8:45 PM, GentleDance said:

:deadbanana4:

Also, NOT Lorem ipsum  :bibliahh:

The lack of effort :deadbanana2:

On 5/26/2022 at 6:54 PM, Shendelzare said:

why does it say ~ 1/20/22 when her career DIED earlier?

:deadbanana2:

On 5/26/2022 at 6:37 PM, SupremeGoddess said:

I swear since unbroken she doesn’t shut up about doing drugs, we get it Demi you’re ~edgy and not like the other thems 

Tell Me You Love Me was the only era where she kinda tried to get away from that narrative, aside from Simply Complicated, of course, but in terms of music, only You Don't Do It For Me Anymore adresses that issue, and in an indirect and subtle way that could be applied to any other situation.

But by the next era she was again promoting the album into the 'I was bad before but I'm good now' narrative. Just like the Confident, DEMI and Unbroken era.

ANOTHER drugs-releated album from Demi? It'll only be fine if the music is excellent :cm:

3 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

:deadbanana2:

Tell Me You Love Me was the only era where she kinda tried to get away from that narrative, aside from Simply Complicated, of course, but in terms of music, only You Don't Do It For Me Anymore adresses that issue, and in an indirect and subtle way that could be applied to any other situation.

But by the next era she was again promoting the album into the 'I was bad before but I'm good now' narrative. Just like the Confident, DEMI and Unbroken era.

Nothing on Demi, Unbroken or Confident is about "I was bad before I'm good now" (only Confident's Old Ways and Unbroken's Skyscraper). None of those albums talk about their drug addiction AT ALL. Did we listen to different albums or what is going on? :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Nothing on Demi, Unbroken or Confident is about "I was bad before I'm good now" (only Confident's Old Ways and Unbroken's Skyscraper). None of those albums talk about their drug addiction AT ALL. Did we listen to different albums or what is going on? :deadbanana4:

I know, I'm just talking about the way Demi promoted those albums around that time. Even when the albums doesn't go around the 'bad before, now good', her promo cycles are always like this. Her whole image during Confident was this whole 'I was insecure but now I'm so Confident', only for her to say it was mostly a lie once the era was over. And the same applies for Dancing With The Devil era when she bashed the TMYLM era, saying she was feeling better now, only for her to backtrack most of the things she said in the documetary.

I know it might come from her own personal views or something, but it gets tiring to see the potential she has only for her to build her image around certain things, instead of trying new stuff when it comes to her public image and the way she promotes her music.

On 5/27/2022 at 4:25 AM, Daydream said:

The shameless Paparazzi rip-off. :zzz:

Gaga invented the newspaper ya'll 

OT: i really don't understand why scooter is setting her up like this. 

I mean, what else could she possibly talk about?

On 5/27/2022 at 4:14 PM, NausAllien said:

It's just SO BAFFLING to me she's just stuck on this topic since 2018's Sober.

No, She’s been using this topic WAY before Sober.

Demi has been a non factor in the music industry since the 00’s and has been trying her hardest to be a factor in it. She will never happen :toofunny3:

She should’ve gone the Becky G route and just collaborate with hot Latin artist. Miss Becky G makes coins from all of those collabs 

On 5/28/2022 at 8:51 AM, hindsight said:

we get it you're a crackhead

:rip:

50 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

She should’ve gone the Becky G route and just collaborate with hot Latin artist. Miss Becky G makes coins from all of those collabs 

She already tried that

On 5/26/2022 at 9:54 PM, Shendelzare said:

why does it say ~ 1/20/22 when her career DIED earlier?

All of this. Hasn’t it been over for a few years now?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.