Truck driver has 33 children

favorite crime

Has this man never heard of a condom? Just put it on, dude. I don’t wanna hear they don’t make it in his size. Plastic wrap that **** then, just stop being an irresponsible jerk just to get your pathetic thrusts in. 

Nick Cannon is QUAKING :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Has this man never heard of a condom? Just put it on, dude. I don’t wanna hear they don’t make it in his size. Plastic wrap that **** then, just stop being an irresponsible jerk just to get your pathetic thrusts in. 

Do you think he really doesn't know what a condom is ? This is not being irresponsible or something he literally did this on purpose, sadly

the monkeypox will get him soon enough :fan: 

8 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Do you think he really doesn't know what a condom is ? This is not being irresponsible or something he literally did this on purpose, sadly

Yeah I know he does. It’s so annoying. 

Trash. Absolute trash.

He's like the black version of Dr. Cline in "Our Father". 

I really men like this. They know damn well they will take care of these children and let them be miserable. This is nasty. 

I know some truck drivers actually earn reasonably well, but enough to care for 33 children???? 

Keep slaying that milf ***** King!

14 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Yeah, seems like he wants to spread his genes as much as possible with that "the legacy will live forever" statement

what was the reason? i rlly dont understand people who have more than 4 kids. like??? WHY???

A truck driver paycheck over 33 kids? :confused:

Omg hopefully child services are seeing it 

18 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Keep slaying that milf ***** King!

help :deadbanana2:

King of giving lives to 33 children so they have the honor to witness the rise of the new Princess of Pop/Rap Doja Cat :clap3:

19 minutes ago, Pandora30012 said:

sometimes slutshaming is ok

:toofunny2:

33 years of giving birth :deadbanana2: that poor woman

Honestly I'd like to have lots of kids but I can't afford that many 

7 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

33 years of giving birth :deadbanana2: that poor woman

pls it's not one woman:deadbanana4: i dont even know if that's biologically possible

And we just known he doesn't pay child support, because he would've been bankrupt if he did so :skull:

I seriously don't understand these Nick Cannon types that obsess over "legacy" as if having more kids will somehow deter the grim reaper. Like hoe around as much as you want; you're still gonna die :katie:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.