High School Student Detained In Texas | AK47 & AR-15 Rifle Found; School Locked-Down.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

I was like you are late at first but omg :deadbanana2:

To think that those school shootings inspire some people and that there are some right now who are plotting the day they get to enact it. :biblio:

So much for pro life huh, ****** up country, both parties really let this senseless killing going on for years :mazen:

Edited by SpaceMan

I- :biblio: there aren't even words anymore...

I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding.  Surely he's one of the good responsible gun owners Republicans are always telling us about.  He was obviously arming himself to defend his school if a situation should arrive. :cm:

Edited by BeenTheShit
sarcasm

3 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding.  Surely he's one of the good guys Republicans are telling us about who was arming himself to defend his school if a situation should arrive. :cm:

_121513922_gettyimages-1236479580.jpg

Wait another shooting?????? Please god no OMG somebody help us! Somebody please heal us!!! How many? Kids?? Jesus why!! Omg!

24 minutes ago, SayCart1991 said:

_121513922_gettyimages-1236479580.jpg

Republican's be like :heart2:

Edited by BeenTheShit
sarcasm

Ghetto ass country, honestly.

imagine being unsafe even at school, tragic

We need armed guards and metal detectors at every school entrance tbh

9 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

We need armed guards and metal detectors at every school entrance tbh

Unfortunately armed guards are almost pointless.  These shooters almost always use assault rifles and body armor now.  An armed guard/officer with a hand gun is simply no match, and that was made clear in this last shooting in Texas. :shakeno:

We need to stop publicizing shooter's names and make revealing them a punishable offense... dunno how it would be best implemented, but something along those lines pls.

6 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

This country is at war with itself 

it’s giving pre civil war 

Quite literally, since semiautomatic weapons like an AR-15 which are created for effective mass killing have no place outside of a military/war like scenario. 

The fact that authorities believe it's fine for people to be able to freely buy such things is beyond my power of comprehension.

23 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Unfortunately armed guards are almost pointless.  These shooters almost always use assault rifles and body armor now.  An armed guard/officer with a hand gun is simply no match, and that was made clear in this last shooting in Texas. :shakeno:

Apparently the shooter just walked right in, the door wasn’t even locked. :biblio:

On 5/26/2022 at 1:44 AM, BeenTheShit said:

I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding.  Surely he's one of the good responsible gun owners Republicans are always telling us about.  He was obviously arming himself to defend his school if a situation should arrive. :cm:

That self defense narrative, ok whatever, but seriously an AK-47? How can anyone justify owning an AK-47??

On 5/25/2022 at 5:36 PM, SpaceMan said:

So much for pro life huh, ****** up country, both parties really let this senseless killing going on for years :mazen:

Chile pro life dont have nothing to do with this??????

Don't start anything that you can't finish. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.