Demi Lovato - "SKIN OF MY TEETH"

Soobin

44 minutes ago, Cheeerl said:

I'm so surprised about this song :jonny5:

There's literally no downtime in the song, which makes you crave to keep repeating the song :jonny: 

The lyrics & production are so on-point! :jonny5:

Her best lead, definitely! :jonny3:

It’s so fast paced, you have to process it with a few listens but then it hits you at once cause you processed the vision and you’re blown away. I LOVE both verses but damn it’s such a compact little pop rock banger 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Soobin

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

It’s giving me Heart Attack and CFTS level perfection, just a pure banger from start to finish. Also I love the instrumentals and the OOoOoo between chorus and 2nd verse and then the outro 

47 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

i’m so perched for this! are there any songs of theirs that this feels redolent of? I heard it has Don’t Forget vibes but like which songs lol

Let me think. Probably Get Back, just high speed and loud, verses are loud too, a lot of rock quirks in the instrumental. It takes you right back to baby Demi 

Playing this nonstop :WAP::WAP::WAP:

50 minutes ago, Cheeerl said:

Maybe it's nearest to Solo (HWGA)? I'm not sure.

----

I realized how we've basically heard the song from Demi's stories but listening to it still feels like it's a whole ass new track.

Nailed it - very reminiscent of Solo, specifically the chorus!

6 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Let me think. Probably Get Back, just high speed and loud, verses are loud too, a lot of rock quirks in the instrumental. It takes you right back to baby Demi 

incredible, i love that song :clap3:

@Ryan BTE Hi Ryan, here's the links for the banner and ATRL Spotlight as it's gradually releasing across the world at midnight. Thanks again!  :party:

Just now, thatsmydemi said:

:eli: 

King of Asia :jonny5:

• ATRL Administrator
5 minutes ago, Soobin said:

@Ryan BTE Hi Ryan, here's the links for the banner and ATRL Spotlight as it's gradually releasing across the world at midnight. Thanks again!  :party:

You’re welcome buddy! I’ll add them to the announcement now. 

The verses are so short its making me repeat the song hoping it’d grow longer :toofunny3:

48 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

incredible :wanda: i’m proud of my brother and Nick for the music videos they’ve worked on in recent years :heart: 

OMG WOW such a small world :jonny5:

1 minute ago, HazelHyphen said:

The verses are so short its making me repeat the song hoping it’d grow longer :toofunny3:

I think that's the point :ahh: 

I wonder if they'll release a remix in the future lol

THE SECOND VERSE :jonny2:

51 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

incredible :wanda: i’m proud of my brother and Nick for the music videos they’ve worked on in recent years :heart: 

OMG that's so cool :jonny2:

THIS SLAYS :jonny:

WOW

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Listened once and won't listen again until it's officially released. I'll be honest, with such high expectations I didn't really feel anything. That being said, I've loved Demi since DF so I know this album is going to be great, it just might not be my cup of tea. 

I swear it gets insanely better with every listen :jonny5:i was JUST like you and can't stop playing this

Imagine if she released this in 2020. Would have been #1 right away :jonny2:

2 minutes ago, Cheeerl said:

Imagine if she released this in 2020. Would have been #1 right away :jonny2:

imagine if she released this in 2020 and island records ignored it completely though :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.