• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• Nefertiti0

• original_lifeline

• nooniebao

This was produced by Max right? 

Honestly it sounds like a Post Malone album track. Her delivery is so similar to his on the chorus. It’s a cute pop song and I’ll use but her commercial peak is far past at this point. 

Interesting that Halsey & Demi both released albums last year and are now releasing on the same week with completely different sounds from the week before.

4 minutes ago, FAN said:

This was produced by Max right? 

Honestly it sounds like a Post Malone album track. Her delivery is so similar to his on the chorus. It’s a cute pop song and I’ll use but her commercial peak is far past at this point. 

Interesting that Halsey & Demi both released albums last year and are now releasing on the same week with completely different sounds from the week before.

Halsey not really capitalizing off of the pop punk trend being hotter than ever is a bit odd. But maybe she’ll do that on the album?

It's a cute harmless bop, Max being in two songs released today but none being top tier is a let down. 

Radios will eat this up though. 

• ATRL Moderator

I really want this to become a hit, it’s a perfectly crafted pop song with that addictive somberness :jamming:

24 minutes ago, James_XL said:

It's a cute harmless bop, Max being in two songs released today but none being top tier is a let down. 

Radios will eat this up though. 

What is the other one?

Its very cute, but not really worth all that mess :toofunny3: quite a downgrade from her magnum opus If Can't Have Hits, I Want Acclaim tbh

But I guess she had to chase another radio hit :'( 

31 minutes ago, BabyGui said:

What is the other one?

Grrrls by Lizzo

Thank god Max atleast touched this.. if it were any slower/duller I'd pass out.

Is Halsey finally getting a radio hit this time? :mandown:

Man, what is going on with Max lately? I haven't been impressed with his work lately, well he has been in the business for a loong time.

Anyways, this is good, it's very addictive, has some somber vibe that I really dig in. No memorable at all, but it's very enjoyable. I know I am going to play it very often. The ending tho, wth was that, it ends suddenly.

This sounds like songs that peaked at 15-20 on pop radio. Hope this is only a stand alone single.

Unexpected downgrade, lyrics are cute but sonically it doesn’t have the Halsey pop punch

i like it. it borders on being forgettable but it’s really nice. i love up until the end of the first chorus but then it loses my interest a bit. 

After all that "drama" this feels very mid. Kinda disappointed.

Also how is this about her current boyfriend, the lyrics read like its a breakup song? :deadbanana:

7 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

The day you stop overhyping rock/punk music over pop…

Graveyard is better than Nightmare, but it’s not rock so who cares. Manic >>> IICHLIWP. Pop Halsey is superior.

?

there’s nothing wrong with pop music, in fact I like hfk better than iichliwp, but this and graveyard are just bland

5 minutes ago, Burqa said:

?

there’s nothing wrong with pop music, in fact I like hfk better than iichliwp, but this and graveyard are just bland

Not for me, that’s for sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.