Adele's I Drink Wine hits 100M streams on Spotify

Ichinaru19

since they have a video ready why not release it and push it at least on HAC and AC radio? Realyl don't understand her team.

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

since they have a video ready why not release it and push it at least on HAC and AC radio? Realyl don't understand her team.

Maybe they are waiting to push it in the fall since it's not really a typical "summer" song

3 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Maybe they are waiting to push it in the fall since it's not really a typical "summer" song

then push the Megan Thee Stallion remix of Can I Get It now :gaycat2:

It really feels like Sony has collected all the coins and get called it a day, no one bothers to push it post Christmas.....

13 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

then push the Megan Thee Stallion remix of Can I Get It now :gaycat2:

They have one shot to push CIGI and it's this summer, hopefully we will get a pleasant surprise :skull:

And there's no single release in sight :deadbanana2: So annoying how there hasn't been promotion for 30 since the BRITs

59 minutes ago, brazil said:

I can't at her just letting the era die tbh 

thank god

I actually forgot about this album

8 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

It really feels like Sony has collected all the coins and get called it a day, no one bothers to push it post Christmas.....

they've always been like that, they're just after her sales and they dont really care about streams 

Since the performance at the Brits I love this song.

this song is very good. but i don't think that will be more singles in this era tbh

11 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Doubt they’re going to just wait 6 months without a single and randomly push another :rip: the era is dead

I don't get why they don't release this and Can I Get It. Both smashes waiting to happen.

1 hour ago, Xtripped said:

I don't get why they don't release this and Can I Get It. Both smashes waiting to happen.

They should release Can I Get It next month. There's a rumor... :eli:

Kind of underwhelming, for someone of Adele's stature I'd expect every song from the album to have reached 100m streams by now. Guess she really is over. 

3 minutes ago, LanaDelRey said:

Kind of underwhelming, for someone of Adele's stature I'd expect every song from the album to have reached 100m streams by now. Guess she really is over. 

Yeah, we all expected My Little Love (6:29), I Drink Wine (6:16), Woman Like Me (5:00), Hold On (6:06), To Be Loved (6:43) and Love Is A Game (6:43) to be at 100M by now. :clown:

I Drink Wine actually is.

Deserves 1 billion, tbh.

1 hour ago, abrahamjmr said:

Yeah, we all expected My Little Love (6:29), I Drink Wine (6:16), Woman Like Me (5:00), Hold On (6:06), To Be Loved (6:43) and Love Is A Game (6:43) to be at 100M by now. :clown:

I Drink Wine actually is.

Perhaps if the quality of the album was better they would have. That's what happens when you release terrible songs with no replay value whatsoever. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.