Anyone on ATRL live near the Ottawa region (Canada)?

LookinAssHittas

We just had a massive thunderstorm in Ottawa at around 3:30 pm EST (and we didn’t get the emergency alert on our phones until 3:18pm EST :rip:). It caused so much damage in our city, power lines are down, trees crashed into cars/houses/schools, the power has been out for 8 hours now, and 2 people have died.

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/two-dead-after-major-storm-rips-through-ottawa-1.5913700

anyone on ATRL live in the Ottawa region. Stay safe :chick3:

Around two hours away and nothing happened here thank God :chick3: thinking of y’all tonight 

My best friend lives there :dancehall: I’ll check on him.

I live in the Toronto area, and the storm only lasted 20 minutes or so but the power just went back on an hour ago after being out for 10 straight hours :deadbanana2:

Edited by tellem

I live in Québec but right now I'm shaking my ass on a yacht in Mexico

I do hope u girls are staying safe or whatever ???

Update: we’ve been without power for 21 hours now and they’re now saying this is going to be a “multi-day outage”

The food in our fridge is going bad and our freezer is starting to melt due to the ice/meat :rip:

I hate this country smh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.