Performances that scream "imperial phase"

Virgos Groove

kylie :jonny6:

OT: janet’s 1993 vmas performance, mana was perfect  :gaynetcat3:

WHEW I knew you were gonna post this :gayliecat1: I immediately thought the same

CHILLS :jonny5:

CHILLS (pt 2)

iconic af

guitar goddess

they were on TOP of the world here whew

14 minutes ago, raven said:

WHEW I knew you were gonna post this :gayliecat1: I immediately thought the same

There was just something about the Fever era :gayliecat1: Truly unmatched.

She was on top of the world :jonnycat: Even the OIDIA VMA 2000 was equally channeling of the imperial phase of Primeney. 

She was on absolute fire at this time. Right after winning the 5 Grammys, scoring the biggest era of 2019, Bad Guy becoming the hugest song in that year, breaking records back n' forth, singing a song for the James Bond franchise, and also washing away all that banter of her not being able to sing but "whisper". Gosh, what a time to be a fan :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

The legend attitude throughout. The confidence. The diva aura. The way she gave this every last bit of air she had in her lungs. The fact this is probably the last moment of her prime AND the best moment of her career at the same time. The literal screaming, imperial phase or otherwise. Whew

The stamina. The raw starpower. The iconic fashion. The joy. The charisma. The everything :jonny5:

The stamina. The raw starpower. The iconic fashion. The joy. The charisma. The everything :jonny3:

Total command of the stage singing a smash hit with the audience in the palm of their hands. 

2 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

:worship2:

I came in here to post this. So legendary! 

1 hour ago, Truth Teller said:

The legend attitude throughout. The confidence. The diva aura. The way she gave this every last bit of air she had in her lungs. The fact this is probably the last moment of her prime AND the best moment of her career at the same time. The literal screaming, imperial phase or otherwise. Whew

Exactly.
And this. ROYALTY.

18 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

29 minutes ago, Rodrighost said:

:jonnycat:

PERIODT

she was giving POPSTAR, concept, choreo, clean moves, WHISTLE NOTE, impactful finale! :jonny5: she was truly THEE popstar of the late 2010s!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.