Is Adele still "The music industry " anymore?

NormaniReign

The 30 campaign has been an absolute disaster, it is beyond me why they didn’t even try to release a 3rd single which should’ve been performed at the Grammys and/or SNL.

She was the closest to a “music industry” during 21 & 25 but this rollout has proven how lazy and undeserving she is. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nnnv

• Аshanti

• Brando

• JorgeM

16 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

C'mon, she's a force and her catalogue is full of hits, no one can discuss that but there are many things that are helping (singles, collabs, re-recordings, chapters, viral songs on tiktok...). Of course 1989 is not above 30 because of that song alone, but it definitely helps together with the 29137214 other stuff she's dropped. 

What singles i bet you think about me ? What collabs? J&k ? It both flopped hard .. re recording are helping her only no one do that btw.. what chapters ?? U think just cuz she put 5 songs in chapter it gave her boost of 15 million… and like her whole discography is immaculate so gp is relating it doesn’t make it “tiktok”

• 4 months later...
On 5/21/2022 at 1:23 PM, ExHuman said:

Adele is the music industry and she have no competition im afraid.

No she's not. Never has been and never will be :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.