Big spoon or little spoon?

Symmetra

Which do you prefer when cuddling?

I love being big spoon! when im little spoon guys like to dry hub me or touch ma boob! but at least when im big spoon they cant muahahaha. 

both babyyyyy

i’m a shorty, but i really put people at ease and i can sing people to sleep, so i often end up being big spoon lol

Little :chick1: cuddling is one of the best things I miss it

Big spoon only. I like that it gives free access to everything + a sense of control and ownership.

https://i.imgur.com/f8mjXjb.gif

both

Big baby. I get hot really easily and it's easier to disengage when you're the big spoon

23 hours ago, JoeAg said:

both babyyyyy

i’m a shorty, but i really put people at ease and i can sing people to sleep, so i often end up being big spoon lol

Aw that's super cute :gaycat2:

OT: I prefer to be the little spoon, but since I end up being physically bigger (taller, thicker?) than most of the guys I end up cuddling with they always want me to be the big spoon. Plus they say I'm like a big teddy bear and like snuggling up to me because I'm really warm and comfortable to lay their heads on my chest lol. But like I said I prefer to be the little spoon. When I was with my ex I was mostly always the litte spoon. He had to try his best to reach his arms around me, his arms would get tired & they'd go numb but as soon as he turned away from me I'd wake up & force his ass to cuddle me again lol. Like that Donald duck meme

Also, I've cuddled with different guys, & I swear cuddling with really skinny guys is super uncomfortable! I never realized how much I love cuddling with thicker, bigger guys until I recently cuddled with a few skinny guys & it sucked. I'd lay my head on their chest & I'd feel like I was laying on the ground. I could feel their bony chest & bony arms. In comparison to cuddling with a guy who was bigger or thicker I could fall asleep on them immediately. Especially if they start playing with my hair or ears.

Edited by KingJay

20 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

big

Hey King :gaycat2: :eli: 

Also, do some guys feel like being the little spoon is more of a bottom thing as well as being the big spoon is more of a top thing?

Because I used to feel the same way So I always made sure I was the little spoon. But when I was with my ex that I was with for about 4 years Sexually he was the top & I was the bottom. But when it came to cuddling he loved being babied so he used to love being the little spoon for the most part. But since at the beginning I associated being the big spoon with being a top & vice versa so I'd rarely let him be the little spoon, until he finally told me that he really wanted me to cuddle him, so I'm like screw it, I want him to be happy with me so I'd compromise & would let him lay his head on my chest & We'd fall asleep with me being the Big spoon & he was happy. So eventually I gave up trying to force him to be the big spoon. So we'd take turns & eventually I stopped giving a crap about the whole top or bottom b.s Except in Bed, that's when my ex really wanted to be a top. Man, the way he'd take control of me & treat me so good & act super manly in that situation hehe. Dang I miss him, but the way he acted used to turn me on soooooo dang much hehe:'( 

1 hour ago, KingJay said:

Aw that's super cute :gaycat2:

OT: I prefer to be the little spoon, but since I end up being physically bigger (taller, thicker?) than most of the guys I end up cuddling with they always want me to be the big spoon. Plus they say I'm like a big teddy bear and like snuggling up to me because I'm really warm and comfortable to lay their heads on my chest lol. But like I said I prefer to be the little spoon. When I was with my ex I was mostly always the litte spoon. He had to try his best to reach his arms around me, his arms would get tired & they'd go numb but as soon as he turned away from me I'd wake up & force his ass to cuddle me again lol. Like that Donald duck meme

Also, I've cuddled with different guys, & I swear cuddling with really skinny guys is super uncomfortable! I never realized how much I love cuddling with thicker, bigger guys until I recently cuddled with a few skinny guys & it sucked. I'd lay my head on their chest & I'd feel like I was laying on the ground. I could feel their bony chest & bony arms. In comparison to cuddling with a guy who was bigger or thicker I could fall asleep on them immediately. Especially if they start playing with my hair or ears.

i’m a shorty, but i have been gaining a bit of weight recently so i’ve become better at cuddling i think :gaycat2: i’ve always been a bit underweight but now i’m probably average for my height, and i’m digging it cause i think my face looks cuter lol

but yeah i stan being a big spoon for guys who are bigger than me, and also being the chest for them to lay on

1 hour ago, KingJay said:

Hey King :gaycat2: :eli: 

Also, do some guys feel like being the little spoon is more of a bottom thing as well as being the big spoon is more of a top thing?

Because I used to feel the same way So I always made sure I was the little spoon. But when I was with my ex that I was with for about 4 years Sexually he was the top & I was the bottom. But when it came to cuddling he loved being babied so he used to love being the little spoon for the most part. But since at the beginning I associated being the big spoon with being a top & vice versa so I'd rarely let him be the little spoon, until he finally told me that he really wanted me to cuddle him, so I'm like screw it, I want him to be happy with me so I'd compromise & would let him lay his head on my chest & We'd fall asleep with me being the Big spoon & he was happy. So eventually I gave up trying to force him to be the big spoon. So we'd take turns & eventually I stopped giving a crap about the whole top or bottom b.s Except in Bed, that's when my ex really wanted to be a top. Man, the way he'd take control of me & treat me so good & act super manly in that situation hehe. Dang I miss him, but the way he acted used to turn me on soooooo dang much hehe:'( 

for me bottoming/topping isn’t relevant to which spoon is which, i prefer not being with anyone who’s super stuck in their ways about like roles yknow? like i love me a good top for sure, or a good bottom (i’m vers) but i don’t want them to always be like “this has to be to this societal standard, we must adhere to these rules set by other ppl” lol

Both

I like the idea of little spoon and feeling protected, but I get uncomfortable extremely quick so I end up switching to big spoon which I find more comfortable weirdly :rip: 

Being wide + a human radiator I prefer to be the big spoon

Big spoon so I won't get claustrophobic or too hot or uncomfortable and can turn around whenever. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.