Kylie Jenner losing her IG power?

NormaniReign

The last time she pulled above 10M likes it was 6May.. thats shocking for her considering that she would easily 12M for a bikini pic. Now even pictures of her with Stormi are barely crossing 8M:deadbanana4:

Edited by NormaniReign

no one really talks about her anymore, somehow Kim managed to retain her throne even during Fad Jenner media machine working overtime

1 minute ago, fauxtography said:

no one really talks about her anymore, somehow Kim managed to retain her throne even during Fad Jenner media machine working overtime

She really kind of outlasted her:deadbanana4:. Kim has a scandal every other month 

the MET gala happened and now everyone knows she's a fraud!

Just now, NormaniReign said:

She really kind of outlasted her:deadbanana4:. Kim has a scandal every other month 

for real, i don't even follow the family and you still hear about kim every other week. I remember when everyone said kylie would surpass her but she peaked pre-2020 and its been downhill for her since :beatfreak:

kylie lowkey peaked in the late 2010s idk if people are still obsessed w/ her like they were back then :sistrens:

Kylie Jenner definitely peaked in like 2016 I think. Her style and products are associated with that era. She never moved on, whereas Kim follows trends easily.

i think the astroworld fiasco ended her and rightfully so

but then again, we say these kinds of things about kim as well and they manage to bounce back with a new scandal when we least expect it

Yeah Kim is def making more noise now with the Marilyn stuff, mess with Kanye, "get your ass up and work" comment, etc. Kylie was really popular, especially among Gen Z, during the mid-late 10s but at the end of the day she was kind of a fad. The Astroworld mess & the way she didn't even acknowledge it certainly didn't help either. 

8 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

Instagram is low key falling off as well 

This too & you can tell with their desperate attempts at trying to recreate TikTok's success :rip:

Edited by Billionaire

10 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

Instagram is low key falling off as well 

The app is unbearable when you get pushed 10 suggested posts for every 1 friend you follow. 

Instagram reach is falling for everyone.

I’m reaching 1/5th of what I reached in 2018.

Sadly the app is declining, and they are turning everyone off with their tik tok clone.

Nobody has time to edit videos :skull: , Instagram is for pics and quick stories, no one wants this.

An relevant photo app could rise and destroy them since most people only want to upload pics.

last I heard of kylie she was selling lip kits or something so

Fake, Fad, Fraud, it was only a matter of time. There is nothing redeeming about that family.

i dont like but to be fair everyone's likes are way down on last year. 

Kylie had her moment but will ultimately end up a fad in the long run. Kim will always be regarded as the queen bee once the dust settles in 30 years 

1 hour ago, NormaniReign said:

The last time she pulled above 10M likes it was 6May.. thats shocking for her considering that she would easily 12M for a bikini pic. Now even pictures of her with Stormi are barely crossing 8M:deadbanana4:

She posted a recent pic with Stormi a couple days ago that I thought for SURE would get +15M likes. Not even 9M :rip:

But yes, Kylie definitely fell OFF. From 2015-2018, her "King Kylie" era, she was GUNNING for Kim's throne, if not took it. She was THEE moment. But then she stalled and never saw those heights again. I think having Stormi alienated her Gen-Z demo, as it made her less relatable. Meanwhille, Kim is kinda currently more relevant than ever. The Kanye/Pete saga alone made the most noise for her since like the Paper Magazine shoot chile. The "get your ass up and work" comment already iconic. She has a new hit moment every month. Kylie has been demoted to head "influencer", not a full blown mega-celeb like Kim.

Either way, Kylie never served me someone who wanted super fame. She kinda seems over it. While we all know Kim is DETERMINED to be THEE most famous woman in the world. I'm sure she's relieved that Kylie is far peaked.

I think she is still the most followed female on Instagram? But I agree, Kim really is the most interesting one in that family. She is still and always will be the moment.

Taylucifer

she peaked in 2016-2018

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.