ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

Bibi H - How it is (wap bap…): it's literally cute?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Dhinchak Pooja - Selfie Maine Leji Aaj : every single thing about this is horrible :bibliahh:

Jake Paul - Jerika: terrible terrible :pukey: the chorus is somewhat cute i guess

Edited by Psycho

Jake Paul - Litmas: annoying af

Queen Sarah Brand - Red Dress: the way she sang every pitch except the correct one :bibliahh: the shaky ass vocals are sending me

Maxeboy - Shawty Wanna ****
This is so awful

Thee Majela ZeZe - Queen Of ****** 
Lyrical queen
This was bad yeah

Gnesa aka Queen of Pop - Wilder 
I totally forgot about this song, I remember seeing the video back in the day
Girl cannot sing at ALL

A random church - Rappin' for Sheezus
Not the n-word, this is a mess

Bibi H - How it is (wap bap…)
Super boring

Dhinchak Pooja - Selfie Maine Leji Aaj 
Everything about this is so bad

Jake Paul - Jerika
It's meh, didn't hate hate it

Jake Paul - Litmas
This was worse 

Queen Sarah Brand - Red Dress
She needs vocal lessons, the vocals are awful

Maxeboy - Shawty Wanna F*ck || We love songs made in less than an hour in a bedroom! Billie and Finneas are shaking. Actually kinda tolerable, mainly because it's intentionally silly.
Thee Majela ZeZe - Queen Of V*gina || She birthed cupcakKe honestly... can't hate this too much since it's barely a song, especially if this is the only recording of it.
Gnesa - Wilder || The vocals.. the mixing... :bibliahh: Great entry. Made me think about Angelina from Jersey Shore for some reason, i feel like she would've released something similar in 2009/10.
A random church - Rappin' for Jesus || Oh this is a classic :clap3: But I can't really rank it too high since it's obviously meant to be comedic and honestly it's not even the worst to listen to.
Bibi H - How it is (wap bap…) || 3.6M dislikes is so brutal :rip: :rip: It's definitely bad though.. boring instrumental, messy vocals, super lazy chorus, and most of the lyrics are immature or nonsense. You can also tell she really wanted people to like this with that HQ music video.
Dhinchak Pooja - Selfie Maine Leji Aaj || Her going offbeat mere SECONDS into the song :skull: The instrumental skipping a few times while it loops :rip: Ratings AND comments disabled :deadbanana2: Pleaseseeeijfijefjeisdffj. Let me save this for when someone asks me for music recommendations.
Jake Paul - Jerika || Actually lowkey surprised he uploaded this one because this is especially boring and bad compared to all the other shite I've heard from him. Beat sucks, both of them sound bored, etc.
Jake Paul - Litmas || ...Okay, this one might be a bit worse :oh: And it flopped for his standards. The featured artist being offbeat, my goodness... :rip:
Sarah Brand - Red Dress || I actually thought about sending this but I was like wait, didn't she show up in another round? And I wanted to send in someone new :gaycat3: Just like her other entry from rounds ago, this would be kinda cute if her vocals were improved. Part of me feels like she's doing this on purpose though... :matty:

HOEST AKA JULIA FOX LASHINGS 

264da8aae7d474f73fbd7c376fe88b0bd52ed139

Maxeboy - Shawty Wanna F*ck || the way this is somehow ahead of its time… released 12 years ago and it kinda sounds fresh… he is an icon I fear… and no… this isn’t bad tbh 
Thee Majela ZeZe - Queen Of V*gina || its giving cupcakke tbh… I think it’s very bad but it lacks something to make it stand out here tbh 
Gnesa - Wilder || The way I like this in a non ironical way :bibliahh: this is very bad but she sells it so good and I love this… the way instrumental sounds like a satanic ritual with her off key tragic and inaudible vocals :clap3: still waiting for her comeback… A CLASSIC 
A random church - Rappin' for Jesus || this wouldn’t be that bad if it wasn’t for the n word part… just that made this kind of song horrible x I bet catholic schools teachers show this video/song on class to seem cool and make the kids faithful on Jesus 
Bibi H - How it is (wap bap…) || sounds like a kid songs and the meaning behind this is just worse… the way wap bap in German means something like sex while she sings this lullaby kid inspired song it’s tragic and she should be in jail for that along every person involved in this song 
Dhinchak Pooja - Selfie Maine Leji Aaj ||  i see a little of MIA influence here tbh :rip: this is just horrible tbh it’s not even enjoyable or iconic by any means… the beat on loop and she just not flowing, her annoying childish voice… I can’t with this :bibliahh:
Jake Paul - Jerika ||  embarrassing but not that bad tbh he has worse… for me the rapper kind of made the song more interesting but his rapping is tragic anyway :rip:
Jake Paul - Litmas || this is just cringey and sounds already so dated… the thing is he’s trying so much to look cool and serious but this is just bad and the bar for him is LOW!
Sarah Brand - Red Dress || she's a queen, love her… nobody can be off key on every single note… i can tell she just have the biggest voice of the world right now but she refuses to let the other girls shine because she has another priorities! The way this could have been sung by Taylor on her debut or second album tells about how a genius she is… she’s just so talented that she can turn things so bad even when there’s material to excel… that’s something not everybody can and she’s the best at it!

Maxeboy - Shawty Wanna ****
King!!!!

Thee Majela ZeZe - Queen Of ****** 
Not bad it's a bop

Gnesa aka Queen of Pop - Wilder 
Pls

A random church - Rappin' for Sheezus
Welp... this is, uh, did they really say–

Bibi H - How it is (wap bap…)

Not really badd enough to be here

Dhinchak Pooja - Selfie Maine Leji Aaj 
Yeah I hate this

Jake Paul - Jerika
CPG

Jake Paul - Litmas

CPG [2]

Queen Sarah Brand - Red Dress
It is ironic enjoyment but I enjoy this so much so idk if you'll get a good score

ok good because it has already been a packed day in this section with Bingo/Spoonies/ASC/Potato :demismile:

Ready for my low/possible out once again

Queen.

Im gonna say rihsults are very close to each other… you better be here because it’s gonna be WILD!

Also next round is very special :WAP:

see you in 45 min 

there's legitimately no way I'm surviving so I'm not even gonna entertain the thought :) especially since it's a double elimination

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.