ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

Lady Gaga and Elton John - Sine From Above (Chester Lockhart, Mood Killer and Lil Texas Remix)

hmm kinda like this

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

John Grant - Black Blizzard (Swayzak Remix)

8 minutes....

Young Thug - this is fire ya’ll just hate rap

Edited by Bicassie

Jake Paul - It’s Everyday Bro (Remix) feat. Gucci Mane 

honestly expected worse. very obnoxious but far from the worst here and gucci mane kinda serves

100 Gecs - Hand Crushed by a Mallet (n0thanky0u remix)

a BAWPPPPPP whoever sends this needs to wash their ears

Jason Derulo - Goodbye (R3HAB Remix) feat. David Guetta, Nicki Minaj and Willy William

um this is better than the OG. r3hab ate it up...the drop:WAP:

Young Thug - Hot (Remix) feat. Gunna and Travis Scott

not every trap song is bad lol. this is a classic

7 hours ago, prézli said:

They can be seen with a Chrome extension. It has 6 likes and 2 dislikes.

nnnn thanks i was expecting more dislikes

LUCKI feat. Playboi Carti - Saucin' Remix

ugleee song

Jerrod Niemann - Drink To That All Night (Remix) feat. Pitbull: Slightly below average Country Pop song. It’s not bad, Pitbull isn’t even that out of place on it

Rammstein - ***** (Lick It Remix by Scooter): Hate this

Lil_Nothing69 - Lamborgini Martini Remix: Super one-note

Gummy Bear - You Know It’s Christmas (2021 Remix): Third pretty one-note one in a row, but this is the least offensive of the three despite the vocals because it has an okay melody

Jason Derulo feat BTS - Savage Love Remix: Not the worst thing out there

Lady Gaga and Elton John - Sine From Above (Chester Lockhart, Mood Killer and Lil Texas Remix): The worst thing out there

John Grant - Black Blizzard (Swayzak Remix): Drones on too long, would maybe be more offensive to someone familiar with the original song because I can see how it would fit here ig, but still not good

Jake Paul - It’s Everyday Bro (Remix) feat. Gucci Mane: Haaaate this

100 Gecs - Hand Crushed by a Mallet (n0thanky0u remix): Big banger

Jason Derulo - Goodbye (R3HAB Remix) feat. David Guetta, Nicki Minaj and Willy William: Definitely offensive that this was released in 2018 and not 2010, other than that meh

LUCKI feat. Playboi Carti - Saucin' Remix: It’s okay

Young Thug - Hot (Remix) feat. Gunna and Travis Scott: It’s okay [2] + Travis’ feature elevates it honestly

expect a drop sometime before midnight (aka 3 hrs) ???

-Jerrod Niemann - Drink To That All Night (Remix) feat. Pitbull || Contender for most basic lyrics of all time... what an interesting combo of genres. Pitbull doesn't really fit but overall, it's not the worst.

-Rammstein - P*ssy (Lick It Remix by Scooter) || Peeked at the original and they made the guy's voice even worse nnn. Both are pretty bad and hard to take seriously.

-Lil_Nothing69 - Lamborgini Martini Remix || Where did you find this? :rip: How is this labeled as an official artist channel? Unless anyone can do that nowadays? Yeah it's serving unfinished homemade Soundcloud exclusive...

-Gummy Bear - You Know It’s Christmas (2021 Remix) || There's gotta be at least 20 layers of autotune on these vocals... and the drop isn't even good. Great and smart choice!

-Jason Derulo feat BTS - Savage Love Remix || I don't like this song in general, but it's already better than several entries so I fear you will not get many points from me.

-Lady Gaga and Elton John - Sine From Above (Chester Lockhart, Mood Killer and Lil Texas Remix) || Okay I'm definitely not beating the Gaga biased stan allegations because this is now the THIRD time I'm not panning a Gaga entry... this is actually a bit enjoyable & I've given it a few streams :rip: 1:44-1:54 and 2:53-3:12 are messy as hell but the rest is actually good? It's just a f*cking LOT. Also the ending is sick tbh. 

-John Grant - Black Blizzard (Swayzak Remix) || Not it going from 4:48 to 8:23, I HATE when remixes overstay their welcome, and sadly a lot of them do that - including this! Both versions are not my taste but this one is so much more boring and repetitive, yawn.

-Jake Paul - It’s Everyday Bro (Remix) feat. Gucci Mane || All I needed to see was J*ke P*ul's name... I've listened to IEB and heard a ton about it but apparently this made no noise??? Literally did not know it existed. The original at least had some moments you could laugh at... this is just plain bad.

-100 Gecs - Hand Crushed by a Mallet (n0thanky0u remix) || I've never been able to get into 100g :celestial5: Yeah that switch is beyond too much, can't understand even one LETTER of what is being "sung" during those parts and it makes my brain rattle.

-Jason Derulo - Goodbye (R3HAB Remix) feat. David Guetta, Nicki Minaj and Willy William || Original is decent, this version is weaker although it's actually quite tolerable.

-LUCKI feat. Playboi Carti - Saucin' Remix || Not too bad, actually...

-Young Thug - Hot (Remix) feat. Gunna and Travis Scott || Whatever instrument/noise that is in the beat is not easy on the ears, and lowkey same for Gunna's voice... if these were fixed it would be significantly better.

6 hours ago, prézli said:

Probably will survive this round.

515757616_montyavi.thumb.png.6db29931ed3

Same :fan:

31 minutes ago, fountain said:

Just here to say sine from above remix is a banger x

also ratings 

And that’s why u were eliminated honey x 

4 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

And that’s why u were eliminated honey x 

Lemme stop supplying ratings x

Jerrod Niemann - Drink To That All Night (Remix) feat. Pitbull
I hate the verses, but the rest of the song isn't that awful

Lady Gaga and Elton John - Sine From Above (Chester Lockhart, Mood Killer and Lil Texas Remix)
Somewhat enjoyed this tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.