ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

Beyoncé - Hip Hop Star: Plsss... One of my favorite songs on the album. :skull: 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Miley Cyrus - Cattitude: Sounds like anything but Miley Cyrus :skull: Good choice. x

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate: AWFUL, HORRIBLE. Are we surprised why she flopped AGAIN? I absolutely NOT. :ahh: 

Azealia Banks - Slay Ride: I like Azealia, this EP is surely not her best work, but I would still listen to it any day, so TANKED. x

Rebecca Black - Friday: Not an ATRL Main Pop Girl, so TANKED. x

SOPHIE - Pretending: R.I.P. to her, but I never got why some people stanned her... GOOD CHOICE. x

Tones And I - Dance Monkey: ATRL Main Pop Girl? Rather a one-hit wonder. Of course, I hate the song.

Kylie Minogue - Beautiful: Cher is probably not jealous of this awful auto-tune. :skull: 

Cazwell, Kylie Sonique Love - GOOEY: Not an ATRL Main Pop Girl, so TANKED. x

Madonna - Dark Ballet: Meh? The piano is messy, but she has more awful songs, e.g. ***** I'm Madonna.

Kesha - Rich, White, Straight Men: Honestly? She sounds good, maybe never sounded better. :skull: 

So many TANKED. It's gonna be hard to rank. x

EDIT: One or two tanked made it to top 10, congrats. x

Edited by prézli

20 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

POST CRITIQUES AND BETTER IF ONE SONG PER POST BECAUSE I NEED RATINGS X

GIMME POINTS

Bjork - Ancestors

Oh its kind of not that bad fskfs, like I wouldn't listen to it ever again but idk its just something different, not the worst to me

Alanis Morissette - Oh Yeah

Her vocals :sob: the dolphin noises, yeah this is pretty bad, I couldn't find it on AM so I guess she wants this album buried 

Azealia Banks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

It's odd that this exists but I can't say it's that bad, it's just a Christmas song, maybe she's not that good at doing them though

Britney Spears - Chillin' With You

Definitely just super generic but not awful, its also weirdly empty but I guess that makes sense

Jennifer Lopez - Emotions

Okay yeah good choice, I mean... its a Jennifer Lopez album track (a ballad/midtempo at that) :rip:  

Kim Petras - XXX

This whole EP was so try hard, she wanted a slayyyter moment but the songs weren't fun or interesting! This song is whatever, not the worst but not good

Beyoncé - Hip Hop Star

Yeah it sucks :rip: It's not extremely awful or anything but yeah

Azealia Banks - Slay Ride

This is a worse Christmas song from her, the vocals sending, sounds like a drunk voice note

Rebecca Black - Friday

Nooo you should've sent the remix they did recently where it sounded like a really bad hyper pop song. The original is fun/funny, not that bad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.