ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

36 minutes ago, fountain said:

And what if it is? :confused:

gretchen-breakdown.gif

ew-mean-girls.gif5b6.jpg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane Dawson / Ryland Adams "You Didn't Glow Up" the chorus would've been fine if the vocals weren't so shaky the verses tho glad this isn't long enough but not that BAD. Shane can choke tho

DaBaby - Nasty  love megan and the baby baby sounds real good (who is that i like her voice), dababy is annoying i don't like his flow or rapping style or whatevz. at the end the baby baby is tew much.

Kenya More - Gone With The Wind Fabulous ms moore what the hell sounds like a rupaul demo and the lyrics serving 2005 :bibliahh:the diss me part this lowkey bops.  werk werk werk. the outro tho:rip:

Unknown artist or YouTuber - Banana Song 

stank-dog-smells.gif 

i hate these youtubers songs. the beat i like but that guy voice is annoying whoever send this shite FXCK YOU are winning this. dead at the *beatiful banana noises* tho:bibliahh:

Lil Pump - Vroomx3 (Charli I’m so sorry) i forgot about this fad, uglee song. need to take a break and listen to the superior Vroom Vroom by miss XCX.

Ashley Darby and Cazanova - Coffe & Love the start with the pitchy vocals nnnn i don't like coffe and this song the rap break ain't that bad but those  vocals from her nnnn . lyrics ain't that bad me thinks (she's serving lewks in taht video tho and the dance is mid to okay, the rapper looks like tyga to me)

Bjork - Nattura what is this omg if her discog sounds like this ain't ever getting into ms. Bjork make more bedtime stories bish just for that i ai'n going that hard on you

We Belong Together - Kidz Poop a classic lmaoooo that poor kid throat i always laugh so hard at this cause i remember all thos stan twitter memes the fact that this starts kinda decent the kids doing those randoms backgrounds vocals (LOVEEEee, no choiCeee, RIGHT HerEee), i all honesty that girl singing starts to get so bad as the song goes on but she don't give up:bibliahh: i can't say this is bad cause always makes me laugh so hard.

her throat and the last note did not belong together ???

this comment :bibliahh:.

Xinlisupreme - Seaside Voice Guitar the intro :mazen: my poor ears:mazen:  it was bad for them. this crap is gonna give me a headache so thanks to you who submitted this you ain't seeing heven, the fact that i tought that awful noise was just the intro and it gets just worse ain't no way i'm listening to 7 mins of this shite goodbye xx sorry i just HAD o skip it.

Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You  this is like the 3rd or 4th time i hear this song no joke, like most of atrl gheys i don't like mrs. sheeran but it ain't that bad specially coming from the previos song but what a 1-2-3 punch for my ears from that previous song to this one to what's next :mazen: i like this TLC and Sia ripoff tbh the score will be low tbh.

Pharrell and Camila - Sangria Wine panned and a flop:bam:, i kinda like some parts of the song, her spanish is mid in this, the sangria wine part is too anoying should've crafted a better chorus and redone the awful verses 

This song literally only played once on the radio and they never played it ever again

love the youtube comments:bibliahh:DK CHUNKY’S DEAD

JC Chasez - All Day Long I Dream About Sex the intro with the guitar was good til he started to sing, i don't like this at all what was he thinking, the guitar is the only good thing and maybe the clapping but that lead to that awful not catchy chorus. this is really a song made by an exmember of a boyband that was so famous. i feel this was a setup to FAILURE.

k bye for now sunshine <3 gonna take my headache pills

Netta - TOY

This is not bad, the dramatics

Migos - Bad and Boujee 

Definitely not nearly tragic enough to succeed here

Claire Rosinkranz - LAX

I really like this, what is supposed to be bad here

Napoleon XIV - aaah ha or whatever is called this ****

I can see what you were going for here but this song is really iconic and I wouldn’t call it bad exactly. Worse than the other stuff so far though.

Slump AK - Syrup 2 (ft. Lil Rocket Launcher & Spazzo)

Yeah this is bad and in a really boring way too

Dreamdoll - We All Love Dream

I like the beat a lot actually, but yeah she is not serving

Tom McDonald - Snowflakes

Well…. good choice

PIKOTARO - PPAP

I get it’s supposed to be funny, but yeah it’s not and it’s really annoying, so this is a success

make me famous - ifyoucnaraedtishitwtfisthis 

I don’t like this but I don’t despise

Army Of Lovers - Heterosexuality

I kind of like how camp this is, but yeah can’t say I’d ever want to listen again

Minecraftcito - reptilelegit

Never played Minecraft so I don’t get it lol, but this is a mid choice

Liz Phair - Bollywood 

lkasdgjalsfdaslfkask. I hate Liz Phair and this is bad and not on purpose so. Slay mawma

Shane Dawson / Ryland Adams "You Didn't Glow Up": Thought this was kind of a bop for about ten seconds then it got annoying

DaBaby - Nasty: Perfectly fine song, feel like you should've picked another track if you were going with him because this has good features

Kenya More - Gone With The Wind Fabulous: Too repetitive, it's like... okay I guess

Unknown artist or YouTuber - Banana Song: I think I stan

Lil Pump - Vroom Vroom Vroom: Definitely a bad song. Feel like my expectations for the round have made me hate it less

Ashley Darby and Cazanova - Coffee & Love: Kind of a nothing song? I don't like it for sure

Bjork - Nattura: A bop, and y'all better never submit Ancestors because I will be acclaiming it

Kidz Bop - We Belong Together: Nnnnn iconic, but I don't hate this because the original song is good and I don't mind their voices

Xinlisupreme - Seaside Voice Guitar: A little long but really enjoyable

Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You: Worst song ever made

Pharrell and Camila - Sangria Wine: Wow this is just as unlistenable as I remember

JC Chasez - All Day Long I Dream About Sex: A couple fun albeit dated production moments but everything else is terrible

Netta - TOY

the chicken clucking ffff GIRL :rip: the chorus bops though 

Migos - Bad and Boujee 

i've always hated the way they just shout a rando word/noise after every line can you come up with something else.gif?? yah i hated this. 

Claire Rosinkranz - LAX

some annoying moments but this was pretty ok???

Napoleon XIV 

wtf was this 

Slump AK - Syrup 2 (ft. Lil Rocket Launcher & Spazzo)

a STORYTELLER whewwwww :jonny: 

Dreamdoll - We All Love Dream

I-. I mean even if she was trying to go the Cupcakke route and be camp, she still failed, nothing about this works. 

Tom McDonald - Snowflakes

girl

PIKOTARO - PPAP

the beat is cute but this was so fkn annoying :rip: 

make me famous - ifyoucnaraedtishitwtfisthis 

AWFUL

Army Of Lovers - Heterosexuality

wait this snapped

Minecraftcito - reptilelegit

a cute rendition of a BOP oh wowww :jonny: 

Liz Phair - Bollywood 

the beat is cute [2], we in the Hollywood you were thinking Bollywoooooood :gaycatina1:  ok this bops

57 minutes ago, Sanguine said:

Bjork - Nattura: A bop, and y'all better never submit Ancestors because I will be acclaiming it

Taste! the way this would've been my submission had I played

cute entries

@PopKills @Overprotected @Douglas Booth @Fruity you haven’t sent your rankings and critics… you’ll have until 9 PM EST today to do it or if you want an extension till Friday I’m cool with it x 

Please post and tell any issues or if you want to retire

also if you struggle with critics then I will let you all go with it because the bish of @dweebz didn’t sent their rankings but didnt sent their critics so YOU DONT HAVE TO post your critics but YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR RANKINGS X 

Edited by Julia Fox

8 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

because the bish of @dweebz didn’t sent their rankings but sent their rankings

period!

4 minutes ago, Remmy said:

period!

shite show means shite hoest and shite contestants x

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

@PopKills @Overprotected @Douglas Booth @Fruity you haven’t sent your rankings and critics… you’ll have until 9 PM EST today to do it or if you want an extension till Friday I’m cool with it x 

Please post and tell any issues or if you want to retire

also if you struggle with critics then I will let you all go with it because the bish of @dweebz didn’t sent their rankings but didnt sent their critics so YOU DONT HAVE TO post your critics but YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR RANKINGS X 

ELIMINATE THEM.

Just now, prézli said:

ELIMINATE THEM.

Thinking of it x but i will give them a last opportunity for sending shite songs tbh 

18 minutes ago, fountain said:

because the bish of @Remmy didn’t sent their rankings but sent their rankings :biblionny:

o_O

2 hours ago, D e v o n said:

PTR

Going to work now girls… rihsults are coming today but I’m not gonna give too much of it away because I’m very superstitious but it’s so far a very interesting twists and drama if I do say so myself x 

44 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Going to work now girls… rihsults are coming today but I’m not gonna give too much of it away because I’m very superstitious but it’s so far a very interesting twists and drama if I do say so myself x 

:jonny5:

do we have a time? How many hours?

4 shite people left and quit this show, they really have trash taste and also trash personality tbh anyways I’m gonna post the results of the people who are still in and right after gonna announce the new round x

i felt a lil bit depressed at so many quits on first round tbh so the results will not be that elaborated but next time will be I promise x 

Edited by Julia Fox

at least in the OP you said 20 contestants so now we're REALLY at the start of the game :heart: We needed to get those 4 flops out to find the real cast

4 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

i felt a lil bit depressed at so many quits on first round tbh so the results will not be that elaborated but next time will be I promise x 

I'm sorry :( it's really tough to get new games off the ground and people quit a lot. Hope things go better next round!

Edit them out of the first episode, we have the REAL contestants now :heart:

Group 1 results 

Spoiler

@fiercENapoleon XIV - aaah ha or whatever is called this **** = 65

@ATRL UsernameSlump AK - Syrup 2 (ft. Lil Rocket Launcher & Spazzo) = 50

@Sempiternal make me famous - ifyoucnaraedtishitwtfisthis = 50

@PsychoTom McDonald - Snowflakes = 47

@TruGemini Dreamdoll - We All Love Dream = 41

@OpulentLiz Phair - Bollywood = 36

@EriKillsPIKOTARO - PPAP = 32

@BicassieArmy Of Lovers - Heterosexuality = 22

@hoforkClaire Rosinkranz - LAX = 14

@Legend E Netta - TOY = 8

You are all still in x congrats little trashites 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.