ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

thoughts on this round's theme? 

Theme theme 

Just now, fountain said:

Theme theme 

thank you x 

Top 5 and I am number 5 :bam: i did okay tbh

RGWrGRS.gif Sent my entry already

do we have to guess the theme for the second round?

RGWrGRS.gif

Just now, Fifteen said:

do we have to guess the theme for the second round?

RGWrGRS.gif

nope that was just a treat for being the first round of the first season of ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST but more surprises are coming on next rounds x 

RGWrGRS.gif

2nd round theme: hmm maybe like... songs from female artists that atrl stans???

3rd round theme: songs from 2000-2009, or one hit wonders, or artists that aren't active anymore

edit~ oh ok

6 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

thank you x 

wow fùck my compliment then i guess.... :(

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

nope that was just a treat for being the first round of the first season of ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST but more surprises are coming on next rounds x 

RGWrGRS.gif

thanks perched for the next rounds this was fun keep up with the good job hermana xx:heart:

RGWrGRS.gif

Just now, Fifteen said:

thanks perched for the next rounds this was fun keep up with the good job hermana xx:heart:

RGWrGRS.gif

gracias hermosa! 10/20 submissions already sent :heart: this round already looks messy and trashy but at the same time more accesible for our sisters x 

RGWrGRS.gif

Edited by Julia Fox

22 minutes ago, Remmy said:

wow fùck my compliment then i guess.... :(

Not this not getting a reply either

see when you are the MUSE

X

11 minutes ago, fountain said:

Not this not getting a reply either

see when you are the MUSE

X

julia fox hates me it's official :frown: guess I should continue the tradition of people quitting the game...

ANNOUNCEMENT:

i don’t hate anyone I love you all x 

206713-E7-2-AA5-4763-981-F-F0426-E774-CE

I've heard rumors that Julia Fox's account is shared with her manager & PR agent and they pass it along all throughout the day so I feel like that's probably not her making that announcemt :frown: she totally hates me. how upsetting :(( she would totally quote me if she wanted to prove it was her

3 minutes ago, Remmy said:

I've heard rumors that Julia Fox's account is shared with her manager & PR agent and they pass it along all throughout the day so I feel like that's probably not her making that announcemt :frown: she totally hates me. how upsetting :(( she would totally quote me if she wanted to prove it was her

i actually use this account all by myself x 

Just now, Julia Fox said:

i actually use this account all by myself x 

JULIA IT'S YOU!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR QUOTING ME NOW I CAN PUT "JULIA FOX NOTICED X1" IN MY TWITTER BIO AHHHHH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LIKE NO LIE!!!! FOR YEARS I'VE LOVED YOU FOR YEARS!!! EVEN BEFORE UNCUT GEMS I'M A TRUE OG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOTICING ME IT FEELS SO GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!!!! NOW MY LIFE IS A LITTLE LESS MISERABLE AND I CAN WALK THE STREETS WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE KNOWING THAT MY IDOL JULIA FOX IS AWARE OF ME. <33333333333

12 minutes ago, Remmy said:

JULIA IT'S YOU!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR QUOTING ME NOW I CAN PUT "JULIA FOX NOTICED X1" IN MY TWITTER BIO AHHHHH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LIKE NO LIE!!!! FOR YEARS I'VE LOVED YOU FOR YEARS!!! EVEN BEFORE UNCUT GEMS I'M A TRUE OG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOTICING ME IT FEELS SO GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!!!! NOW MY LIFE IS A LITTLE LESS MISERABLE AND I CAN WALK THE STREETS WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE KNOWING THAT MY IDOL JULIA FOX IS AWARE OF ME. <33333333333

yea thank you x

Haha poor fetus denis xD 

This will be a bit harder lol

sent the worst song of the round

• ATRL Moderator

coming for a win

RGWrGRS.gif

@dweebz
@Douglas Booth @fiercE @fountain You’ll have untill 5 PM EST today -little more about 8 hours from now- to send your entries x if not you’ll be automatically eliminated x 

Edited by Julia Fox

Hoping once the rankings round up. Give me a couple of days

Im extremely sick but at same time wouldn't wanna let everyone wait too long.

33 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Hoping once the rankings round up. Give me a couple of days

Im extremely sick but at same time wouldn't wanna let everyone wait too long.

Thinking about a Thursday-Friday deadline because you’ll now have to rank the 20 songs -or whatever songs are sent lol 17 atm- so don’t worry, I know there are some people on vacation or sick or full of **** just like me… the important things is communicate because you know, always trash but never bastard x 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.