ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

30 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

It seems they want to get penalty points x 

Well... that makes it easier for me to get to round 2 so I'm fine with it! :bunny: although I'm not worried anyway

19 minutes ago, fountain said:

Right here love x

Period :gaycat4: but most of the time when I pop in here I see group 1 reviews!!!!!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Remmy said:

Period :gaycat4: but most of the time when I pop in here I see group 1 reviews!!!!!

Leak ur song to me and maybe I’ll leak mine too, to make things interesting :gaygacat7:

4 minutes ago, fountain said:

Leak ur song to me and maybe I’ll leak mine too, to make things interesting :gaygacat7:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Remmy said:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess there is no Team Remmy in ATRL Razzie Music Contest :biblionny:

6 minutes ago, fountain said:

I guess there is no Team Remmy in ATRL Razzie Music Contest :biblionny:

you are asking for TOO MUCH!!!!!!! please stop peer pressuring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Remmy said:

you are asking for TOO MUCH!!!!!!! please stop peer pressuring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Change ur name back to TheEmojiMovie so we can be #TeamTheEmojiMovie pls

Just now, fountain said:

Change ur name back to TheEmojiMovie so we can be #TeamTheEmojiMovie pls

I don't want my name to be a dead meme!!!!! I would MAYBE consider Morbius or something but that one is dying fast now

What the **** is this conversation? lol 

8 minutes ago, Remmy said:

I don't want my name to be a dead meme!!!!! I would MAYBE consider Morbius or something but that one is dying fast now

OH so you are a trend hopper :biblionny:

6 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

What the **** is this conversation? lol 

mind your business??? LOL ?

2 minutes ago, fountain said:

OH so you are a trend hopper :biblionny:

nearly all of this forum is full of trend hoppers, what do you expect!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Remmy said:

nearly all of this forum is full of trend hoppers, what do you expect!!!!!!

I thought somebody by the name of REMMY would be used their REM aka their BRAIN power from their REM sleep to use their SMART BRAIN and some RAPID EYE MOVEMENTS to FIND an ORIGINAL ideal rather than TREND HOPPING about the EMOJI MOVIE which if you ask ME isn’t very REM-MY at ALL!!!!!

I have to speak up about this

:biblionny: 

Edited by fountain

7 minutes ago, fountain said:

I thought somebody by the name of REMMY would be used their REM aka their BRAIN power from their REM sleep to use their SMART BRAIN and some RAPID EYE MOVEMENTS to FIND an ORIGINAL ideal rather than TREND HOPPING about the EMOJI MOVIE which if you ask ME isn’t very REM-MY at ALL!!!!!

Hide contents

I have to speak up about this

:biblionny: 

Well you know what....... newsflash!!!! Not everyone is who you expect them to be!!! I can only be MYSELF, not the person you thought of in your head!!!!!!! This is MY dream, not yours dad! It's hard to be original these days and I shouldn't be forced to conform to your standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Well you know what....... newsflash!!!! Not everyone is who you expect them to be!!! I can only be MYSELF, not the person you thought of in your head!!!!!!! This is MY dream, not yours dad! It's hard to be original these days and I shouldn't be forced to conform to your standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually that’s very interesting, I hadn’t thought about that. Sorry if I made you feel bad. But also, you are wrong. 

should we go read a bed time story and move past this ? :gayalipacat3:

3 minutes ago, fountain said:

Actually that’s very interesting, I hadn’t thought about that. Sorry if I made you feel bad. But also, you are wrong. 

should we go read a bed time story and move past this ? :gayalipacat3:

Yeah, we can move past this :heart::heart:... once I move you past this FIST!!!!!

porrada-mascot.gif

y'all need to get a room this aint the bathhouse 

8 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Yeah, we can move past this :heart::heart:... once I move you past this FIST!!!!!

porrada-mascot.gif

Is this the influenza I deserve?

gretchen-breakdown.gif

12 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

y'all need to get a room this aint the bathhouse 

we can tell it's not a bathhouse because it smells like you haven't taken one in a while!!! whew!!!!!! ? stank-dog-smells.gif

7 minutes ago, fountain said:

Is this the influenza I deserve?

gretchen-breakdown.gif

I don't know what that means (funny way ot spelling influencer?) but I'm gonna say...

whatever-sassy.gif

5 minutes ago, Remmy said:

we can tell it's not a bathhouse because it smells like you haven't taken one in a while!!! whew!!!!!! ? stank-dog-smells.gif

I don't know what that means (funny way ot spelling influencer?) but I'm gonna say...

whatever-sassy.gif

chile if your music taste is as bad as these drags then you winning this game i fear

Sky_ferreira_dont_forget.mp3 to post your critics AND your scores… you all have less than 24 hours to do so bish OR IF YOU WANT AN EXTENSION SAY IT OR YOU WILL BE FOREVER POOPING WHILE ******* THE MAN OF YOUR DREAMS

Edited by Julia Fox

5 minutes ago, Remmy said:

whatever-sassy.gif

I just think maybe if the world played a little more Skeeball we wouldn’t be in this position now… this irreversible position 

sad-cartoon-planet-earth-globe-260nw-129

Just now, favorite crime said:

chile if your music taste is as bad as these drags then you winning this game i fear

not these fightings on episode 1, maybe ratings are getting higher than expected now! :WAP:

3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Sky_ferreira_dont_forget.mp3 to post your critics AND your scores… you all have less than 24 hours to do so bish 

I already did

6 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

well I guess you're going to be shivering and shaking all season long because that golden poop trophy already has my name on it!!!

and that wasn't even a drag, just an observation stank-dog-smells.gif

4 minutes ago, fountain said:

I just think maybe if the world played a little more Skeeball we wouldn’t be in this position now… this irreversible position 

never heard of skeeball... sounds kinda gay :confused:

7 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Sky_ferreira_dont_forget.mp3 to post your critics AND your scores… you all have less than 24 hours to do so bish OR IF YOU WANT AN EXTENSION SAY IT OR YOU WILL HAVE DIARRHEA WHILE ******* THE MAN OF YOUR DREAMS

9 minutes ago, Remmy said:

never heard of skeeball... sounds kinda gay :confused:

And what if it is? :confused:

gretchen-breakdown.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.