ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

Xinlisupreme - Seaside Voice Guitar

kinda what my tinnitus sounds like

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You

you haven’t experienced true pain until you’ve been in a club that plays this

Pharrell and Camila - Sangria Wine

if you were gonna send a pharrell song it should’ve been the light is coming tbh

32 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Well they are all actual song tbh they were all released on streaming platforms like Spotify/Apple Music and some of them also really have a b side or official release on the album lol 

oh yeah tea I meant I was expecting people to just send bad songs they know of but they really found some obscure stuff LKJFJDS

Shane Dawson / Ryland Adams "You Didn't Glow Up"

this made me homophobic

Xinlisupreme - Seaside Voice Guitar

this is nice? just very long

Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You

All I can see is a ginger sharting.

JC Chasez - All Day Long I Dream About Sex

This isn't bad.

5 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

@Julia Fox do we rank absolute worst or best?

worst x 

the reviews are in! ?

Shane Dawson / Ryland Adams - You Didn't Glow Up || His voice... the delivery..... absolutely not :doc:
DaBaby - NASTY || Pretty boring and I HATE his parts (unbiased view btw), but submitting a song with Ashanti & Megan was not the smartest idea!
Kenya Moore - Gone with the Wind Fabulous || Kiiiii a repetitive ass mess, everytime I heard the word "fabulous" I was more and more over it :rip:
Onision - Banana Song || Well, it looks like Sh*ne isn't the worst YouTuber in this group and Kenya's song isn't the most mind-numbing :rip: Truly dreadful. Can't believe it has this many views & over a million thumbs up, but at the same time... this stuff was considered peak YouTube back in the day.
Lil Pump - Vroom Vroom Vroom || Definitely quite bad!! but there's already worse in this group.
Ashley Darby & Cazanova - Coffee & Love || asjfj this is truly uncanny valley territory for me, it's like a real song but those vocal effects just make things feel so odd.. definitely an experience.
Björk - Nattura || Never been able to get into Björk, this is decently tolerable though. There's a lot going on but certain parts/aspects are kinda cool?
Kids Bop - We Belong Together || This is a CLASSIC and that ending is legendary. This is simply a comedic song and it excels at making me laugh!! (Plus it's not that terrible, thanks to the pieces of the original WBT that are still there.)
Xinlisupreme - Seaside Voice Guitar || Not you trying to trigger an anxiety attack... I know there's people out there that enjoy this type of "music", can't say I'm one of them :) Good job!
Ed Sheeran - Shape of You || Sorry but like... listen to most of the other songs that were submitted. This is like when ATRL says "omg this is the worst song ever!!!" when in the grand scheme of things, it's not even bottom 10,000... maybe even 10,000,000... anyway, it's good. Ed has better (and worse) songs.
Pharrell & C**ila Cabello - Sangria Wine || I hate C**ila so much. :'( #SangriaWine is still on my Twitter blocked terms list after all this time. :'( Really sad I had to listen to this & even give her a fraction of a penny with my YouTube stream. :'( Anyway... I hated it for sure, but not as much as I expected to.
JC Chasez - All Day Long I Dream About Sex || So interesting, really doesn't feel like 2004 to me. The chorus messes things up but the rest could be worse.

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

did we ask

10 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I’ll do my ranking and critiqued today no worries  xx

13 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Whatever you say queen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.