Do you use hair conditioner?

Littlejfrey

I don't even know whats supossed to do. For me, I've always thought that only people with long hair should use it :skull: but now I'm wondering if that's the reason why my hair is so ugly and stiff :skull:

Enlighten me with your knowledge sisters jnjc2dpucq561.gif

Always. Otherwise my hair is dry af

i alternate tbh depending on what texture I want that day

sometimes I’ll use only shampoo, sometimes only conditioner, sometimes both .. it just depends on the vibe

*stares in curly hair*

I feel like my hair gets flat and heavy if I use conditioner. I use hair oil while my hair is still damp from the shower.

I have a lot of hair but its fine- so I dont use a hair conditioner because they to weight it down, I do however use a moisturizer serum when I blow dry so its not dry like my coochie when I look at pics of Jason Derulo

Idek it's all one big scam every time I use it I swear it just makes my hair greasy faster so it needs to be rewashed so I'm made to buy more...

:toofunny2:

i do sometimes, but i dont think it does a big difference for me if i use it or dont

My hair is brittle AF without conditioner, I have the worlds most straight fine hair that it's a bloody nightmare to manage.

I only use spray in conditioner, so after washing my hair with shampoo and drying I will use spray in conditioner.

Regular conditioners that come with bottles make my hair dry and puffy 

Yes, it makes my hair feel (and smell!) amazing. I usually also use a hair mask once a week.

2 hours ago, plasticboy said:

I blow dry so its not dry like my coochie when I look at pics of Jason Derulo

hairflip-selena-gomez.gif

4 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

hairflip-selena-gomez.gif

is that the girl that used to date Justin Bieber

Yes, I use 2 in 1 Head and Shoulders :cm:

Head and Shoulders Advanced Series Sandalwood 2-in-1 Shampoo and  Conditioner for Men | Walmart Canada

Yes I gotta keep my colours in :heart:  but sadly there isn't one for blue hair :weeps:

On 5/19/2022 at 2:21 PM, Pop Life said:

*stares in curly hair*

no literally. such a struggle

On 5/19/2022 at 2:58 PM, Slate said:

Yes. I like my hair to feel smooth and healthy

jnjc2dpucq561.gif

also this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.