Daredevil: Born Again | 2025

touch

On 1/12/2024 at 11:12 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

It’s official! 

and just this past week The Netflix series were confirmed to be MCU canon. It’s all coming together now

The easiest (but somehow hardest decision for management) since Cruel Summer being released as a single.

Excited to see Karen/Foggy/Poindexter again!!

• Like 2

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Lovett

• touch

• KFC

10 hours ago, Lovett said:

Happy to see filming has resumed! Karen and Foggy are integral to the Daredevil story and it was nonsense to not bring them back in any capacity

very excited to see Foggy and Karen back,

Spoiler

but it's kinda obvious what they're doing considering old leaks + Muse :dies: it's just gonna have a bit more impact now but prepare to seethe

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I will continue to refrain from posting Born again spoilers, cuz I believe it’s gonna be insane and more enjoyable when it’s released. So I’ll just be commenting on my opinions about the filming from last night spoilers

Spoiler

So Last night Punisher Returns and apparently murders the vigilante White Tiger. It seems they are going the route of the comics where the first White Tiger is framed for murder, and the younger one wants revenge for her family. So I assume Punisher will be a lot darker and more anti-hero here. We might get some intriguing moral dilemma between Daredevil and the 2 vigilantes!! Also Karen was there, and people are assuming Bulleseye only kills foggy and Karen will survive. Who knows tho. But I’m excited to see the street level be more comic accurate. Also rumors of them in Harlem. Luke Cage may be getting into politics as King Pin gains a cult following for mayor elections. Kingpin is supposed to have this Maga Trump like craze fanbase. And Punisher will be targeting cops that are corrupt and using his logo. I can’t wait to see how the continue to evolve the street level. I think they are saving the Jessica Jones reveal for the finale. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
Spoiler

April Fools!

but on a serious Note, they are currently filing the Punishers scenes in New York this week. His arc has been confirmed to be about revenge.  Corrupt Police officers using his logo and image to entice more vigilantism. Rumor says one office murders the White Tiger Vigilante. disorder and control is manipulated by KingPin to improve his Mayoral election chances

Rooting for Bullseye to kill Karen in the first episode

I don't know if I've disliked a character as much as I hate her

• Thumbs Down 1

:wanda:It's all over the timeline 

Spoiler

First official Look At Daredevil: Born Again shown at Disney Event today! Just a second sizzle reel:wanda:

It's official! Vanessa is back. 

so glad marvel has fixed everything back to what it was supposed to be! 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

6 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I feel bad for the new actress but thank the marvel overlords for the overhaul

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I don't know what they were thinking recasting her in the first place, whoever was responsible for making the unnecessary changes from the beginning need to be fired

• Like 1

Happy about all the other returning cast members but we NEED Elodie Yung back :weeps: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Miles. said:

Happy about all the other returning cast members but we NEED Elodie Yung back :weeps: 

She died ages ago haha. She's a cool character but I'd prefer a cameo from Jessica Jones or, unpopular opinion, Danny Rand. I enjoyed how they **** on him in The Defenders. 😂

Crazy how it's been nearly a decade😭 I remember it dropping and being blown away. Still one of the greatest marvel tv shows ever produced 

• 1 month later...

See you next year! 

Need Matt Murdock to rub his sweaty feet all over my face

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.